Chapter 23

Derek and Luke looked at both Jake and Austin with first shocked then angry faces. They stood up and when they did they reached their height and almost touched noses. I stared at the four of them with wide eyes.

"No!" I screamed when Derek and Luke's fists came in contact with Jake and Austin's face.

The side of both their faces were red and already started to bruise. Austin reached up to Derek's head and brought his head down to his knee knocking him out cold. Stupid move guys stupid move i thought, i turned my head to Jake and saw him lift his arm up again to throw another punch but was interrupted when Gabbby talked.

"You guys are seriously more stupid than i give you credit for!" She yelled. I sighed, thank you Gabby.

Everyone stopped and turned to Gabby, the boss of all bosses helped Derek to the couch and Luke rubbed the side of his face. I gave both Austin and Jake a smug look and flicked them on the arm.

"You should listen to this chick" I nodded. Jake looked at me with a sheepish expression.

"Come on" She sighed. The guys that kidnapped me listened to her and went back to doing their business. I had to do a double-take to believe that they actually listened. I grabbed Jake and Austin's arm and dragged them out to the cars. Each one of the guys looked out their windows with bored looks.

"You don't have to answer any of Jake's questions i'll tell him" Gabby whispered when she walked past me and to her car.

"Yeah thanks for saving me" I held my hand up and caught their attention.

As Jake and I walked over to his car which was a different one, it was a dodge charger that i've never seen, he turned his head back and i followed his gaze to Austin. "Hey since when did you get all defensive over my sister?" He questioned him.

Austin didn't flinch or show any emotion that would give us away meaning he was good at this all he did was shrug and walk to his car. Jake and I got in his car and he turned to me with a confused look but didn't say anything. I cocked an eyebrow and waited for him to say something but he didn't he just put his hands on the wheel and drove off. I looked in the review mirror and saw the rest of both gangs follow us. I leant back in my seat and sighed. Okay so that kidnapping wasn't as bad i thought it would be, but hell it scared me thinking about the fact that i was kidnapped. After this one last comment about the kidnap i won't talk about it again. Ever. To sum it up in one word it was: funny.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked keeping his eye on the road but he glanced at me once.

"Yeah, a bit shaken up but it wasn't that bad" I shrugged. So much for not talking about it.

"They didn't touch or hurt you?" He continued to ask questions.

I held my hands out to show my wrists. "Besides these bruises, nope"

"Man, i was so scared when i found out Marcus's gang took you" He shook his head looking frustrated.

"Who's Marcus and why?" I asked, confused.

"Marcus is their gang leader and well they're one of the gangs you just don't want to mess with, especially since Gabby's sister died" He trailed off at the end showing that it affected him too.

After i nodded i cleared my throat since it hurt. "Ouch" I said as i rubbed my throat.

"What's wrong?" Jake took his eyes off the road and looked at me.

"My throat is so dry" I laughed once. He got worried because i said 'ouch?' that was actually cute.

"Here" He threw me a bottle of water that must of been on his side of the door. I caught it with two hands and spent the next 2 hours just sipping on it. The car was quiet when we arrived at the lot with only my car there. I rubbed my wrists when i stepped out of the car.