Chapter 10

I woke up with a pounding head, it literally felt like my brain wanted to jump out but it couldn't so intead it just pushed.

"Ugh" I groaned. I sat up from my horizontal position on a comfy surface and rubbed my forehead.

Someone chuckled in the corner of the room. "So the sleeping beauty if finally awake" His words were soft and the  way he called me sleeping beauty made butterflies fly in my stomach.

I turned my head slowly so i wouldn't get a head rush and cause my headache to grow even more bad than it already was.

"Adam!" I exclaimed and smiled. 

I then realised, i was in a bed with the quilt now wrapped around my waist. I was wearing a large dark grey t-shirt and mini shorts. I raised a brow. Who changed me? and why did they change me?

"That's my name, don't wear it out" He winked and got up. I'll go get Jake, tell him you're up"

He walked out the door, and i got out and walked to the bathroom that was across the room. I splashed my face with water and lent there praying for the dizziness, numbness and pain to go away. I've never been drunk before, so i'm not used to it.

"Avery!" Jake shouted from outside in the bedroom.

I flinched in pain from the yell. I walked out the door wrapping my hair up in a quick and messy bun. "Don't be so loud" I clutched the sides of my head.

He held out two pills and a bottle of water. "Take it, it'll help the headache" 

"Thanks" I swallowed the pills and drunk the water.

"I told you to just take one" He sighed. Adam who came back rolled his eyes next to him.

"It's not my fault Kyle kept giving me some" I surrended.

"That kid" Jake said and shook his head. 

"What happened last night?" I asked, confused.

Jake sat down on the bed i woke up on, Adam sat down in the corner where a chair sat and i sat down on the floor and rested my back on the white wall. I crossed my legs and faced Jake.

"Well, after you fell and smashed a table" Jake started and laughed.

"I smashed a table!?" I raised my tone. So that was the noise i heard and the pain i last felt before being engulfed in unconciousness.

He nodded and continued. "Kyle carried you up here to the spair room, since it was his fault you got wasted. After you passed out we decided to call it a night, and cleaned the lounge room, we were all drunk but we're used to it" He gave me a smirk. 

"Ha ha" I said half-heartdly.

"Gabby, kicked Georgia out so Damon went with her, and i think they went back to his house"

"Why did Gabby kick Georgia out?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She's in Austin's gang, i guess"

"Oh well okay"

"We all crashed here for the night, so everyone's down stairs as we speak, Adam called this morning asking for you but we told him you were still sleeping, so he came here and stayed with you, the end" He ended the story.

"I didn't miss much" I nodded. You missed Austin my mind spoke. Austin! i completely forgot about him, i wonder what he's going to say on Monday when i next see him. I went with Gabby for a good reason, even if that reason was still unknown to me.

"Want to go down and have lunch now?" Adam asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure" I smiled and nodded. "Wait lunch?, i was out for that long?"