1-5

Chapter 001 The Past

Before Liu Xiaoying lost consciousness, her last thought was that she was finally free.

Liu Xiaoying was twenty-eight years old before his death. There were three brothers and sisters in the family, including two older brothers.

Although she grew up in the countryside, she is also the daughter of the family, and her family has spoiled her since she was a child. She grew up so much that she was not allowed to work except when she was busy with farming.

When Liu Xiaoying was 20 years old, she had a boyfriend named Wang Yang, who was two years older than her and was still a college student.

Liu Xiaoying has only attended junior high school, and she has not read it again after graduation. She is very envious of those who have studied well, especially her boyfriends who adore her.

At the beginning, Wang Yang didn't decide to stay with Liu Xiaoying all the time, the decision was Liu Xiaoying's secret.

When Liu Xiaoying was 18 years old, there was a space, which was not as exaggerated as in the novel. It could not be planted, and there was no spiritual spring.

There are thousands of squares of space, although it's not that magical. But Liu Xiaoying can keep the items and food from expiring forever. No one told this secret, not even her parents.

She didn't throw away the things she didn't use, but put them all into the space. She usually stocked up on supermarket specials and cosmetics specials because they didn't expire.

She told Wang Yang this secret that she would never tell others, because Liu Xiaoying felt that he was the most important person in her life.

When Wang Yang found out, he glanced at her jealously, and then concealed his emotions very well.

Wang Yang's family conditions are also not good, they are all from the countryside. Why does she have this extraordinary ability, not himself?

The two negotiated and got married after Wang Yang graduated.

Liu Xiaoying instantly felt that her decision was right, and her family did not object much, because Wang Yang's image was good and he was good to Liu Xiaoying.

After the two got married, Wang Yang was as good to Liu Xiaoying as always.

Liu Xiaoying is very happy, immersed in happiness every day.

After graduation, Wang Yang did not look for a job, but set up a transportation company, specializing in foreign transportation and domestic long-distance transportation.

When Liu Xiaoying heard Wang Yang's proposal, she hesitated for a while, and then agreed to his request.

That's right, Wang Yang used Liu Xiaoying's space for transportation. With thousands of square meters, he could do anything.

All things can be transported except living things. At first, Liu Xiaoying was apprehensive. After all, she didn't even have a transporter, and only rented a factory in the suburbs. Who could trust it?

But Wang Yang's ability was very strong, so he took the order in a daze. In this way, Liu Xiaoying worked as a transporter for four years. The conditions at home are getting better and better, and he even bought a luxury car.

Wang Yang brought his parents from the countryside, as well as his brother and sister-in-law. Every day, Wang Yang's mother just doesn't give Liu Xiaoying a good look, saying that she is a chicken that doesn't lay eggs.