41-45

Chapter 041 Reported

Tian Xiaoli was also reluctant to bear this pheasant, she thought about it.

"Sister, let's do it. I won't take your chicken for nothing. I'll give you a few feet of cloth, which is considered to be taking advantage of you."

She went to the cabinet to dig for a while, and took out a dark blue khaki cloth.

Seeing that she was really sincere, Liu Xiaoying accepted the cloth.

"I'm really sorry, I want to send you something and let you take it."

Tian Xiaoli shook her head, "I also bought this cloth at an internal price. It's all flawed, but it's not a big problem."

Liu Xiaoying saw it just now, the edge Some of the dyeing is uneven and darker, but it doesn't get in the way.

It's okay to make pants and clothes, and it's still given by others, so what do you choose?

After the two said a few words, Liu Xiaoying remembered the ruthlessness in the woman's eyes, and said goodbye.

Tian Xiaoli didn't keep her either, and no one could afford dinner these days.

As soon as Liu Xiaoying walked out of the gate, she saw several people walking by the entrance of the alley.

She quickly turned and fled in the other direction.

Several people did not find Liu Xiaoying gone, it was very dark, and there were no street lights, so everyone could not see clearly.

When a few people walked to the door of Tian Xiaoli's house, the woman who was looking for Liu Xiaoying's fork just now appeared.

"Just here, you guys are waiting here, she is speculative, I'll go first, I can't tell others that I reported this!" The woman turned her head and ran away, leaving three men standing at the door.

"Can you believe it?" said one of them.

"I don't know, just wait and see. If she lied, she wouldn't be able to run away." The three of them just stood at the gate and waited for two hours until the lights were turned off.

"Let's go in and have a look, it's not the way to wait like this."

"Let's go."

Several people knocked on the door, and the sound was obvious in the dark night.

"Who is it! It's so immoral in the middle of the night!" Tian Xiaoli came out in a thick padded jacket.

"Who is it!"

"We received a report that someone in your family was speculating."

Tian Xiaoli's heart skipped a beat, "What is speculating? Nonsense."

Several people were very impatient. They had waited for more than two hours and found nothing. Now this woman is still groaning.

"Hurry up and open the door. If you don't open the door, I will convict you!"

Tian Xiaoli didn't dare to resist these people, so she quickly opened the door.

Thinking that the food has been hidden just now, there is nothing to worry about.

"Who told you nonsense? There's nothing wrong with that!" Tian Xiaoli pretended to be angry and let a few people into the room.

Several people searched inside and outside the house for more than half an hour, except for an old lady and Tian Xiaoli, no one was there.