151-155

Chapter 151

When Liu Xiaoying heard his words, her face darkened, "What do you mean without a heart? I call it a kind-hearted, okay?"

She looked at He Haowen unconvinced, her eyes full of stubbornness.

"Okay, you are kind, okay..." He Haowen smiled helplessly.

After the two had eaten, He Haowen took the initiative to clean up the table and wash the dishes. Liu Xiaoying was half lying on the kang, drinking tea.

When everyone was done packing up, Liu Xiaoying said, "When is your next vacation?"

He Haowen thought for a while, "I should be able to spare a few days of vacation in two days." Then

she asked, "What's wrong?" Liu Xiaoying put the tea He put it down, sat up straight, and said, "Didn't I want to close the shed in a few days? There is no one around here. I want you to help me take a look."

He Haowen nodded, "Okay, then You wait here for two days, I will explain everything, and then go back with you." The next morning, Liu Xiaoying took the prepared snacks and went to Zhang Hongxia's house.

Zhang Hongxia are compiled yard box then, Liu Xiaoying surprised at her and said:. "Sister-in-law is busy you will do this too!"

Zhang Hongxia embarrassed smiles:. "Is some handiwork, my father taught me,"

Liu Xiaoying has Said: "Sister-in-law, do you have more frames in your house? I want to buy a few." There are plastic frames in her space, which cannot be used at all. I'm thinking of buying some of this braided frame, it's sturdy and durable.

"Yes, there are more than ten in my warehouse. If you want it, I'll take it for you. Don't tell me that you don't have money, don't go out with me, these are all things that don't cost money, and I'm fine when I'm idle. I made it up." Zhang Hongxia said.

Liu Xiaoying was also embarrassed to take it for nothing, "That's not good, you can't take your things for nothing. If you don't spend money, you will spend your time doing it."

Zhang Hongxia is obviously a little unhappy, why is it so difficult to give her something?

"Don't tear me apart, okay?" Zhang Hongxia said angrily.

Liu Xiaoying nodded embarrassedly and said, "Okay then." If they need something in the future, she can help. Now that Zhang Hongxia doesn't need it, that doesn't mean it won't be needed in the future.

Liu Xiaoying went home with more than a dozen baskets, and He Haowen pointed to the baskets on the ground and said, "Why are there so many? Where did you come from?"

"I asked for it from Sister-in-law Hongxia, but she doesn't want me to give the money. Take it back." Liu Xiaoying said helplessly.

"It's alright, and I'm not an outsider. Zhiqiang and I have been comrades-in-arms for many years. You don't need to be embarrassed about this. It's sincere when someone gave it." He Haowen said meaningfully.

This girl always buys things for people, uses something from others, and always thinks about returning favors. Actually it doesn't need to be.

Guan Zhiqiang and his wife are both real. When he was not married, he often ate at his house. The friendship for so many years was not wasted.

"I see." Liu Xiaoying knew what he was referring to. She felt sorry for her, and always troubled Zhang Hongxia, but she had no friends or relatives. If you can't do anything, there is always someone to help you.