126-130

Chapter 126 What Do You Know

Shao Yuanqi took a deep breath and said slowly, "We were detained for two days, and later we were found and rescued."

"Where's your sister?" Liu Xiaoying asked curiously.

"She..." Shao Yuanqi looked desolate, and said, "My sister's leg was broken, and she was not connected at the time, and she can't walk now."

Liu Xiaoying gasped . For a lifetime.

"Where is she now? Did she go to the hospital?" Liu Xiaoying asked hurriedly, worried for her.

Shao Yuanqi lowered his head, "She's at home, we went to the hospital and got connected, the doctor didn't say if it would be okay, just let us take care of it."

"You take me to your house, I'll go see her. After Liu Xiaoying finished speaking, she got up and put on a coat, and put the cloth bag hanging on the wall on her back.

"No, my sister doesn't know that I'm coming to you." Shao Yuanqi didn't want Liu Xiaoying to go, so he continued. "I just came to thank you for helping my sister in the first place. Besides, my sister won't let me tell you these things."

"Don't talk nonsense and lead the way." Liu Xiaoying said unhappily.

Shao Yuanqi couldn't persuade her, so he had to lead Liu Xiaoying to their house.

Shao Yuanshan's home is similar in structure to Liu Xiaoying's. It is a small one, with two bedrooms in a 60-square-meter house.

As soon as she entered the door, Liu Xiaoying could smell the smell of traditional Chinese medicine. She frowned and went into the big room enduring the discomfort.

Seeing Shao Yuanshan lying on the kang with her eyes half-squinted, maybe she didn't see anyone, she said, "Yuanqi, pour a glass of water for my sister."

"I see, sister." Shao Yuanqi glanced at Liu Xiaoying and turned to go. Water poured.

Liu Xiaoying sighed and sat on the edge of the kang watching her.

Shao Yuanshan felt that someone was sitting next to her. She just asked Shao Yuanqi to pour water. Why didn't you go?

She opened her eyes and saw Liu Xiaoying sitting beside her. She froze for a moment, then smiled and said, "Why are you here?"

"You are so injured, why don't you continue to be hospitalized?" Liu Xiaoying said with a frown.

Shao Yuanshan sighed, her brother was also weak. She spent almost all the money she earned, and she couldn't afford to continue being hospitalized.

"The doctor said it's fine, just keep it up." Shao Yuanshan struggled to sit up.

Liu Xiaoying hurriedly held hands and helped the person up. When she sat down and looked at the person in front of her, she couldn't help but sigh.

When we first met, Shao Yuanshan was beautiful and moving, but now she is haggard like this, which is really distressing.

"Where's your sister?"

At this moment, there was a voice outside, and a man was still asking.

When Liu Xiaoying looked at Shao Yuanshan when she heard this person speak, there was obvious joy in her eyes, and then she was discouraged.

She got up and went out to take a look. There was a man standing at the door with a piece of pork belly in his hand, talking to Shao Yuanqi.

"The meat is stewed at night, and you can make it up for your sister." After he finished speaking, he handed the things in his hand to Shao Yuanqi.