171 FINALE

It is now 1971, and Liu Xiaoying basically does not go out except to take care of the children every day. The troubled times outside from the beginning have gradually subsided.

But there are still little red soldiers in chaos.

"You can take your child to your hometown these few days, and go to the second uncle's place for a few days."

He Haowen tidied up his clothes and rubbed his brows tiredly.

He has also been busy recently, and now some people are causing trouble.

He Haowen goes to meetings all day long and says he needs to learn the spirit above.

He also knew that it would be impossible not to go, and the neighborhood was not peaceful, so it was the best choice for Liu Xiaoying to take the children to the countryside.

Liu Xiaoying has no objection. Anyway, children can't go to school now, and it's not bad to go to the countryside.

She also wanted to go back and have a look.

After the two negotiated, He Haowen went to buy tickets and booked sleeper bunks for the four mothers, and they arrived safely all the way.

The second uncle of the He family warmly welcomed Liu Xiaoying and let them live here with confidence.

This stay is half a year.

During the period, He Haowen also came to see her, but she could not be allowed to go back for the time being because the situation was still not very good.

He Chunxing also stayed with her for more than a month with two children, one boy and one girl, who were very good-looking.

The eldest daughter is about the same age as Liu Xiaoying's son, she is lively and cheerful, and the children can play together.

"Little Fourth Sister-in-law, when are you going to go back to the city? What's so good about this country?" He Chunxing saw the children playing and asked her to chat.

Liu Xiaoying smiled and said, "The city is very chaotic now, and you can't go out when you go back. The countryside has its benefits." The two of them were talking when they were interrupted.

"People don't want you anymore, and they still miss life in the countryside? Who are you lying to?!"

Zhang Cuiping saw the two of them chatting at a glance in the yard next door, and they didn't talk behind their backs, so they could hear them all.

Neither of the two paid any attention to her, and Zhang Cuiping rolled her eyes. "What's the matter? Did you talk about your heart? If you're divorced, don't rely on our old He's family. Getaway from us quickly!" , shouted angrily, " Auntie, don't talk too much, the fourth sister-in-law doesn't live here, and it's not your house, you are talking nonsense here!"

It's not good to lose money!" Zhang Cuiping was not afraid of the big thing, so he just messed up.

"Eldest daughter-in-law, you have nothing to do? If you don't coax the children, you will go to work in the afternoon!"

As soon as He Yuanqin entered the yard, he heard a few people making noise here. How many people are pointing their fingers there.

Zhang Cuiping panicked when she heard that the old man wanted her to go to work.

At this time, there was the sound of children crying in the room. Zhang Cuiping froze next door for a whole night, and hurriedly entered the room in a sullen manner.