31-35

Chapter 031 By Car

She patted her face and hurried out to find Zhang Hongxia.

The two walked to the gate of the military area and happened to meet the pickup truck that was sending people.

"Hey, wait for the two of us, we'll also go to the Daji." Zhang Hongxia hurriedly stopped the car that was about to leave.

Liu Xiaoying also ran after her, and when she got to the car, she saw a lot of people sitting in the car.

"Zhiqiang's family, why are you so slow today? In the past, you arrived early." A woman in the car who couldn't see her face teased Zhang Hongxia.

Zhang Hongxia climbed into the car with both hands and feet, and then turned back and pulled Liu Xiaoying, and then said: "This is the Yingzi of He Lian's family. It's just moved a few days ago, so it doesn't bring her familiarity."

Liu Xiaoying looked at her . The women nodded, "Hello, sisters-in-law."

Everyone nodded, haha, and it was hard to look at her any more, but there were still a few people who looked at her quietly.

Liu Xiaoying sat beside Zhang Hongxia, leaning on the outermost side. There is an army green carport on the pickup, although it is very windproof, but it will blow when sitting outside.

She covered her eyes with the scarf, and just huddled in the corner, as did everyone else, it was too cold after all.

The person sitting in the innermost position can still chat, and the noise of the car starting and the voice of the person talking are mixed together, which makes people a little headache.

The car bumped back and forth for an hour and finally stopped.

Liu Xiaoying jumped down the cart, her feet were numb.

Zhang Hongxia pulled her, "Yun's legs are numb?"

"Yeah, it's fine." Liu Xiaoying smiled gratefully at her.

But he covered his face and followed Yan, and he didn't see it.

Liu Xiaoying looked around. The houses here are all private houses. It looks like a big village. About one thousand meters away from the car, there are more people.

From a distance, you can hear the screams.

"Is it better?"

Liu Xiaoying nodded, "Let's go."

"Look at her damage!"

A disdainful discussion sounded behind her.

Liu Xiaoying looked back, a woman in a red woolen coat got off the back seat and walked farther and farther on black leather shoes.

This person can still ride in the car and dress well, so he looks familiar?

"Oh, it's not the first day I saw her. Hurry up and go, you won't be able to buy anything good for a while."

The two military wives who were discussing the woman just now passed over Liu Xiaoying and left.

Seeing her looking at the woman's back, Zhang Hongxia said in a low voice, "That's what I told you about Wen Jing two days ago. Most military wives don't look down on her superior appearance, but some people flatter her. I just like to post cold farts."

No wonder Liu Xiaoying felt that the woman's back was very familiar, she had seen her before.

"Sister-in-law, let's go too quickly." Liu Xiaoying took a few steps, feeling that her legs were no longer numb, and said tightly to her military coat.