21-25

Chapter 021 Reaching the Troops

Looking at the white snow outside, the trees on both sides of the road were also covered with thick snow.

Along the way, they encountered bullocks and carriages, as well as passers-by, but did not see a single car. There are also fewer cyclists in winter, because the snowy roads are slippery, and cycling is also very dangerous.

By noon, Liu Xiaoying saw that the time was getting a little faster.

"Let's eat something, I still have buns here." Liu Xiaoying took out the buns from the bag, which were still warm.

She took out two and handed the remaining ten to He Haowen. "It didn't steam too much, you two should take a bite."

He Haowen took the bun and handed it to Guan Zhiqiang, "Eat some, and drive it later, it's not too bad."

Guan Zhiqiang nodded and parked the car on the side of the road , took out the kettle and ate the buns.

"Meat!" Guan Zhiqiang took a bite and couldn't stop.

"I didn't expect your kid to live a good life in the countryside!" Guan Zhiqiang teased after eating the buns.

He Haowen glanced at him, "Hurry up and drive when you're full, go back early, the house hasn't burned yet."

Guan Zhiqiang saw him like this, smiled and said: "Don't worry, I let my wife go to burn a kang for your house. , you will definitely be able to sleep in a warm blanket at night!"

After speaking, he gave He Haowen a look that I understand.

Liu Xiaoying couldn't help but blushed in the back. Really, are people so open in this day and age?

He Haowen looked at Liu Xiaoying, who was blushing, and his heart tightened, "Hurry up and drive!"

"Okay! Hurry up, hahaha!" Guan Zhiqiang took a good breath along the way. He Haowen never had any other expressions in the army. Having a wife is really different.

Liu Xiaoying started sleeping after lunch, and she slept until dark.

When I opened my eyes, the car was still moving. She glanced at the watch of the space, it was past seven o'clock in the evening.

"Wake up, keep your spirits up, I'll be there soon." He Haowen looked at Liu Xiaoying in a daze. It was enough to toss her after a day of driving.

"Well." Liu Xiaoying rubbed her eyes and watched as the houses outside became less and less.

The woods gradually increased, and the road became difficult to walk. After more than an hour of bumps, Liu Xiaoying finally saw the light.

It seems that it will take a long time to go to the city in the future...

The current army is not like the new century, what Liu Xiaoying sees is relatively backward.

There is a communication room at the entrance of the army. There are two soldiers guarding the post. It seems to be quite spirited.

There are iron nets all around, and there are two soldiers patrolling from time to time, which is quite formal.

The car was parked at the door, and the soldiers inside came out to check the identity and let it go.

Guan Zhiqiang drove to a bungalow area. Each household was independent, and each was surrounded by wooden sticks.

There is a 60-square-meter red brick house in the yard, with a small yard behind and a gate.