146-150

Chapter 146

It's okay for Liu Xiaoying to stay at home, she can go to her house. "That's alright, I'll deliver it to you when it arrives next time. I'm fine anyway. Speaking of which, I haven't been to your house yet.

" His parents live with the uncle, and our population is simple. I have two children, and they are all sensible. When you come, I will let you see." Yang Peini said with a smile.

When Liu Xiaoying thought about it, she had known Yang Peini for so long, but she had never seen her children. I'm really embarrassed, I think I must go and see it next time.

In the next few days, Liu Xiaoying also had nothing to do, and stayed at home all day with nothing to do. Make some small toys after work every day, and then make two small clothes. Urine meson, this thing Liu Xiaoying doesn't want to use for children, it's too unsanitary.

After urinating and pulling, wash it and then use it, how dirty is it? So the urine mesons she made were all used on the surface.

When the child is born, she will use diapers for the child. Anyway, there is something in the space, whatever you want to use, you can use whatever you want.

Moreover, He Haowen is not always at home, and she manages the children entirely by herself, so he is not afraid of who will find out. She wants the best for her children, and she doesn't want her own children to be slaughtered like the current children, with yellow faces and thin muscles.

This day, she was cleaning up old cucumbers at home. This kind of old cucumbers can also be eaten. The meat inside is made into strips with something peeled and mixed with sauce and chopped green onions. It's delicious.

She can also make soup and stir-fry. She made cold dishes in the morning and ate two bowls of rice.

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside, Liu Xiaoying put down the tool in his hand, thought about it, and put it back into the space.

Liu Xiaoying opened the door, and Lian Weimin was standing outside.

"Miss Xiaoying." Lian Weimin saw her and said, "The last time you asked me to pay attention to the Cheng family, I asked."

Liu Xiaoying let him in, closed the door, sat on the stone bench, and asked: " What's wrong?"

Even Weimin sat down and drank a cup of tea she poured, which made him frown a little. This is bitter, and I don't know what to drink?

"Their family knows a lot of people now, and nothing will happen. And there are many powerful people who buy things from him." Lian Weimin said.

Liu Xiaoying nodded. The last time she saw Cheng Rui, she felt that this man was not simple. And there must be a set of ways to behave in the world. Just by seeing everyone laughing at him, you know that he is a smiling tiger.

For such a man, Liu Xiaoying generally keeps a distance.

Because you can never guess what kind of mind is behind his smiling face. Getting along with such a person will make you feel very tired, and you will not understand.

"Have you been fine recently?" Liu Xiaoying suddenly remembered something and asked him.

Lian Weimin smiled and said, "What can I do? I'm hanging out all day, what's wrong?"

Liu Xiaoying snorted and said, "Well, it's okay, I just want you to help me run a trip. "

Liu Xiaoying led him to the barn in the yard and said, "This barn is too small, I want to expand it, you can help me contact the brick factory, I'm not familiar with this aspect."