81-85

Chapter 081

Seeing that she couldn't come out with meat, Zhang Cuiping disliked it and ate the vegetables.

Wang Hui just despised her, so why eat this dish?

He Chunxing put the big cake into Wang Hui's bowl, "I won't eat it!" After speaking, the girl got up and went out, with a small face and a pouted mouth.

Liu Xiaoying really couldn't take it anymore, so she finished the big cake and left the table.

Zhang Cuiping saw that they had all gone, and pouted, "It's better to go away if you are poor." He bowed his head and continued to eat. With that posture, he would never stop until his throat was eaten.

Liu Xiaoying went out to see He Chunxing standing at the door, and dragged Liu Xiaoying to her house.

She also lives in a red brick house. There is a single small room, only a few square meters, with a kang floor, a shelf nailed to it, and a cabinet on it.

There are two other rooms in the house, the big one is for He Chunxing's elder brother He Haoqun and his daughter-in-law. But I hadn't seen them at dinner just now. Later, He Chunxing said that the two went to their parents' house and came back tomorrow.

The hut was lived by He Quanzhong and his wife, and He Chunxing's house was behind it, so it was a few square meters shorter than the big house.

He Chunxing dragged her into her own room, went to the cabinet to dig out the kang, and took out a butter paper bag, which was bulging.

He Chunxing looked thirsty and opened the butter paper package.

There are four big buns inside, all of them bulging and looking like a lot of stuffing.

"Little Fourth Sister-in-law, let's eat two per person." He Chunxing tore the paper and gave her two big buns.

"Where did this come from?" Liu Xiaoying is more curious, this girl can hide the buns in the closet, and is not afraid of being damaged.

He Chunxing smiled, a little embarrassed, and said, "My partner gave it to me."

"Ah, do you still miss you?" Liu Xiaoying said with a smile, picked up the steamed buns and ate it. It's still considered meat stuffing, this object is really good for He Chunxing.

I knew earlier that gifts were not very popular at this time. Most of the objects were just going out for a walk, and they were reluctant to eat, and the things outside were too expensive.

"By the way, little fourth sister-in-law, you haven't seen my elder brother and elder sister-in-law yet. They are both good people. My family has the same temperament, and it's just my father's tip. If you see my house, it's all my father fooling me. Cover it." He Chunxing said with a bulging mouth and a gossip on her face.

Liu Xiaoying was a little ashamed, that's your father, is it really okay for you to say that?

After they finished eating, they wiped their mouths and went to the next room to help clean up the dishes.

Liu Xiaoying looked at He Haowen with a normal face, so she stopped looking at others. It's enough that there is no man who provokes her, or else he will just pick his son and leave.

In the evening, He Haowen followed Wang Hui to her house and lived in He Haoqun's house. There are no extra quilts now. Fortunately, they are all clean people, so they will cover them.

The two of them slept without taking off their clothes.

Early the next morning, Liu Xiaoying followed He Haowen to eat in the second room. Usually, they each had their own meal, and the old man followed the second room.