101-105

Chapter 101 Desperate Wang Yue 

Shao Yuanshan didn't dare to speak, so she just stood there with her head down, motionless.

Liu Yuxuan sneered and said, "Don't think you can hide yourself, come to the old house at night, if you don't come, see how I treat you!"

Shao Yuanshan rolled her eyes with tears and nodded, and her tears also followed her movements, the rate of falling down.

Seeing her nodding, Liu Yuxuan left with a cold snort.

Shao Yuanshan wiped away her tears, her eyes full of despair. In the end, when is the head?

When Liu Xiaoying went out, no one could be seen. There was only her car in the bicycle shed. After she went out, she saw the uncle who was watching the door, locked the door and left.

It seemed that she was the last to go. On the way back, there were many cyclists and some walking.

This time is off-duty time. Besides this food factory, there are two other factories around. One is a lumber factory and the other is a wine factory, both of which are larger than the food factory and have many people.

On the way, Liu Xiaoying walked to the corner, and saw a figure, looking furtively. Seeing her in this direction, she stopped looking around.

Liu Xiaoying turned her head and looked around, and found that the figure was looking at herself. I was a little vigilant at the moment, this person seems to be a woman, who is it?

Liu Xiaoying looked at a road that could only pass by her side, riding a car, and quickly wanted to pass that person.

Who knows, this man saw that Liu Xiaoying was about to slip away, so he ran over and grabbed the back seat of the bicycle.

"Wait a minute."

Liu Xiaoying heard the voice familiar, and when she looked back, it turned out to be Wang Yue?

Wang Yue's face was a little haggard, and she looked at Liu Xiaoying with pleading in her eyes. "It's me, don't leave first."

"Why..." Liu Xiaoying thought for a while, and then said, "Where have you been, I haven't seen you all this time."

Wang Yue's eyes were full of bitterness, she pursed The lips did not speak.

Liu Xiaoying sighed and said, "Get in the car, let's talk about it at my house."

Wang Yue hesitated, got into the back seat of the car, and let her take it away.

Along the way, Liu Xiaoying did not speak, she must have suffered when she saw Wang Yue, and it was useless to say more.

She parked the car in the yard and closed the gate.

Wang Yue saw that Liu Xiaoying's house was clean and big, and she was very envious.

"What about your family?" She asked when she saw that she was the only one in the family and no one else.

Liu Xiaoying poured her a glass of water and said, "My husband is a soldier in the army. It's not long since he left the mission, so he may not have time to come back."

"Are you a military sister-in-law? Are you married?" Wang Yue looked at her in surprise.

She thought Liu Xiaoying was still a big girl, but she didn't expect to be married.

"Well, aren't you hot?" Liu Xiaoying saw that she was holding a scarf all the time.

Wang Yue lowered her head in embarrassment and took off her scarf.