106-110

Chapter 106 Wang Yue came

"I'll make you something to eat first, and I have to go to work." Liu Xiaoying hurriedly made her millet porridge, and hurried to work after eating.

After arriving at the food factory, Liu Yuxuan looked bad and found Liu Xiaoying.

"Have you seen Shao Yuanshan?" He stared at Liu Xiaoying's face, not missing a single expression.

When Liu Xiaoying was at home, he had already thought that he would come to ask himself.

"No, what's the matter? She didn't come yesterday." Liu Xiaoying looked at him suspiciously, saying that she didn't know.

Liu Yuxuan took a deep look at her and said suspiciously: "Remember to tell me when you see her, she stole the important account books of the food factory."

What important account books? It's just a small account book for your personal hunger, and a small account book for your secret life.

"Okay, I see." Liu Xiaoying nodded as if it was true.

"Oh, that's right." Liu Yuxuan was about to leave when he suddenly turned around and said, "She's not here for the past two days. You are in charge of the accounting work, so you should watch more."

"Yes." Liu Xiaoying has long been familiar with the accounting work these days. , it is still possible to do this.

Liu Yuxuan is not talking nonsense. He is very anxious now. If he can't find Shao Yuanshan for a day, he will always be in danger.

When Liu Xiaoying saw her leave, she was relieved. She didn't know if Liu Yuxuan saw anything, but she felt that there should be no flaws.

On this day, Liu Xiaoying never saw Liu Yuxuan again, thinking to herself, this person must have gone out to find someone.

Liu Xiaoying was cautious and didn't breathe a sigh of relief until after get off work.

On the way home, Liu Xiaoying bought some vegetables and some big bones without meat tickets. She was going to make up for Shao Yuanshan.

If you don't go to the hospital, you can only eat by taking medicine. This Liu Yuxuan is really bad enough.

On the way back, Liu Xiaoying met Wang Yue. She was at the intersection of the alley and was just about to enter.

Liu Xiaoying stopped her and said, "Wang Yue."

Wang Yue turned around, saw Liu Xiaoying carrying a lot of vegetables, her eyes flickered, she walked over and said, "I bought so many things, do you know I'm coming?"

"Why? , did you remember coming to my place today?" Liu Xiaoying looked at her and smiled.

"Well, come and see you, by the way, you bought so many things, and there are people at home?" Wang Yue said with her eyes wandering.

Liu Xiaoying subconsciously felt that something was wrong with her, and she changed her words. "Well, my family is here, they are waiting for dinner, and I can't leave you today."

Wang Yue's eyes were a little disappointed, but she was still a little unwilling to give up. "I'm going to have a look too?"?

"It's not good, after all, you don't know each other." The more Liu Xiaoying looked at her, the more she felt that something was wrong with her, and she didn't want her to go to her house.

Wang Yue couldn't force it any more, she could only nod her head, "Okay then, I'll see you next time."

Liu Xiaoying watched her leave, frowned and went home.