131-135

Chapter 131

He Chunxing nodded embarrassedly, "Well, it's been a month." She has been staying at home since she got married, and her in-laws don't need her to work, she just needs to clean up her house every day. Her partner was also at home, and the two were tired and crooked every day, and it didn't take long for them to become pregnant.

"What a coincidence, I'm also pregnant, but one month longer than you." Liu Xiaoying said with a smile.

"Really?" He Chunxing happily took her hand and said, "Then the little fourth sister-in-law, where are you planning to give birth?"

He Chunxing's question stopped Liu Xiaoying. Yes, she has no relatives. Where will she be confinement after giving birth?

Now there is no Yuesao, who will serve her? I can't do confinement by myself. If something happens, no one can take care of it.

Seeing that she didn't speak, He Chunxing said: "Little Fourth Sister-in-law, I just asked, if you are not served, you will come to my house to confine your child, and my mother will serve you."

How could Liu Xiaoying agree? He directly refused: "You can pull it down. I'll think of a way myself. I haven't thought about it. Besides, it's still early."

He Chunxing thought about it and felt that it was the same, so she didn't insist.

Liu Xiaoying put the bag in her hand on the kang and said, "This is for you to eat. It's not sold here. I asked a friend to bring it back from outside, so don't let anyone see it."

"It's so precious? Why do you waste the food you ordered?" Although He Chunxing loves to eat, she doesn't want to burden others with the food she eats.

"What's expensive, a little food. We can't buy it here, but in other cities, there are." Liu Xiaoying said disapprovingly, and took out the things.

When He Chunxing saw the dark green silk scarf that she handed over, her eyes were a little straight. How can the silk scarf at this time be so good-looking, she didn't dare to use her hands to pick it up, for fear that the thin calluses on her hands would touch the silk.

"Little Fourth Sister-in-law, this silk scarf is really beautiful." He Chunxing was very rare, she held it in her hand and measured it, her face full of joy.

"Bring it with you, I picked it out for you." Liu Xiaoying asked her to try it, and it looked really good.

He Chunxing was a little embarrassed, "Little Fourth Sister-in-law, every time you spend so much money, I don't know how to repay it."

"What repayment is not repaid?" Liu Xiaoying pretended to be angry and said, "Don't do this next time. I said, we are all a family." The two talked, Liu Xiaoying saw that it was almost time, and said, "I will go to your house, if you are all right, go back to me, if it is inconvenient, I will come here to see you. After the two negotiated, Liu Xiaoying wanted to leave. Before leaving, she remembered what happened at noon today, and asked, "Chun Xing, where is Landlord Zhang's house?"

He Chunxing saw that she mentioned Landlord Zhang . Jia, with a pity on his face, opened his mouth and said, "His family used to be the landlord of Hejiawan. Later, the reform and opening up was not carried out. In addition to the turbulent two years, the family was completely defeated."

Liu Xiaoying nodded . He turned his head and continued to ask, "Where does the landlord's house is? I want to see."

"Little Fourth Sister-in-law, what are you doing to see what they are doing? Others can't hide, so don't be implicated." He Chunxing said with a face. I was nervous, I didn't want her to go, I wanted her to dispel such thoughts.