111-115

Chapter 111 The family is gone?

The two scolded and talked, and the voice gradually faded away.

Liu Xiaoying breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, her legs were numb. She looked around, and when no one was there, she walked curiously to the place where they buried things.

Looking at the surrounding trees, she suddenly remembered that the boss cut down the tree twice just now.

Liu Xiaoying turned around a few trees next to her, and sure enough, she found the tree with two imprints.

She looked around, and after making sure that no one was there, she took out a new shovel from the space. This was bought by her, and she was going to go back and use it as a trap.

Liu Xiaoying worked hard to dig, but before digging twice, she heard a "squeak" and found something.

She hurriedly continued her efforts and dug out the entire clay pot.

Liu Xiaoying didn't dare to delay, covered the soil well, and disrupted the surrounding footprints with branches, and then set off on the road.

When Liu Xiaoying got home, she suddenly found that smoke was rising from her house.

She looked around and determined that it was Grandma Li's house next to her, so she walked towards her house.

As soon as he entered the door, Liu Xiaoying saw a girl who was cooking on a fire. The corn was mushy in the pot, and the house was foggy.

"Who are you?" The girl raised her head and looked at Liu Xiaoying, she was very envious when she saw that she was white.

"Who am I?" Liu Xiaoying suddenly laughed and said, "This is my house. Who do you say I am? I have to ask, who are you?"

Liu Xiaoying wondered, she asked Grandma Li to help take care of the house, Is this a guest at Grandma Li's house? But can't let her cook by herself?

The girl looked at Liu Xiaoying in surprise and said, "This is the residence of our educated youth. I didn't hear it was your home."

"Educated youth?" Put a lot of things.

"The captain asked you to live here?" Liu Xiaoying turned to look at her and said lightly.

The girl nodded, "We've been living here for more than two months."

Liu Xiaoying glanced at her and turned away without saying a word.

Liu Xiaoying is very angry now, why should educated youth live in her house? It's been more than two months!

She was expressionless all the way and went straight to the brigade office. People who saw Liu Xiaoying on the road all had sympathy on their faces and expressions of watching the excitement.

When they arrived at the brigade office, Liu Xiaoying saw that there was no one there, so she went to the field.

Zhang Shugen was standing there, talking to others.

Liu Xiaoying took a deep breath, still unable to calm down, and walked to Zhang Shugen angrily.

Zhang Shugen was talking to the accountant when he saw Liu Xiaoying next to him at a glance. He was stunned for a moment, then smiled awkwardly and said, "Yingzi is back? When did you arrive?"

"Just back, Captain Zhang is busy?" Liu Xiaoying even said Uncle didn't want to call anymore, so he called the captain directly.

Zhang Shugen naturally noticed her words, he said: "Yingzi, you go to my house first, I'll go back in a while, you ask your aunt to cook some food, it's rare to come back, hehe."