76-80

Chapter 076 Gifts Can only be Preferential Treatment

He Haowen looked at the ginseng slices in the bowl and didn't move.

Liu Xiaoying glanced at him, "Hurry up and eat, your legs are healed so I can relax a bit."

"Yeah." He picked up the bowl and ate quickly.

"Little fourth sister-in-law, you are so kind to the little fourth brother, and make him so many delicious food." He Chunxing was eating chicken thighs, and did not forget to hold Liu Xiaoying.

"Your little fourth brother's injury is healed, so I can't worry about it!" Liu Xiaoying said with a smile.

After dinner, Liu Xiaoying took He Chunxing to the hotel to sleep. She continued to guard herself in the hospital, and when she was sleepy, she lay down beside He Haowen's bed and slept for a while.

"Daughter-in-law, come up and sleep with me." He Haowen was too tired to see her sleeping like that, and felt a little distressed for her.

Liu Xiaoying saw that the size of the bed was indeed enough for two people to sleep, but she did not agree. "Go to sleep, I'm fine. When Chunxing arrives tomorrow morning, I'll go back to the hotel to sleep for a while."

He Haowen's leg injury was not healed yet, she didn't want to squeeze him to sleep, so he would be tired too.

When He Chunxing came in the morning, Liu Xiaoying didn't go back to sleep immediately. She went to get food for two people, and then went to Dr. Fan's place with her stuff.

Liu Xiaoying took two bottles of wine in white porcelain bottles from the space without any labels. He took another red scarf, which his wife could use.

Gift giving is necessary at all times, and no one will dislike you for giving too much. If the benefits are not in place, who can take care of you seriously?

Liu Xiaoying packed everything in a paper bag and took it to the doctor's office. There were not many people inside, and Dr. Fan sat there reading the newspaper.

"Doctor Fan." Liu Xiaoying entered the room and put things on his desk, sat on the chair, and said, "Doctor Fan, you haven't gone to see He Haowen's injury these days, do you have time to go in the afternoon? "After she finished speaking, she pushed the thing in front of Dr. Fan.

Dr. Fan looked at something, pulled it in front of him, and glanced inward, a little surprised. Immediately, he pulled the thing over and put it at his feet.

Dr. Fan smiled and said: "Okay, I've been busy these days. There are several patients with more serious injuries than him. I really didn't go away. Don't worry, I'll go check him in the afternoon."

"Then Doctor Fan, I'll go first." Liu Xiaoying nodded with a smile, got up and went out.

Look, or see the benefits, this person will smile at you. Before returning to the hotel, Liu Xiaoying went to the cafeteria and rented a stove for a day. I simmered a pot of bone soup in a casserole, simmered slowly on a low fire, and let the chef in the cafeteria help watch the ignition, and then went back to sleep.

Here, He Haowen and He Chunxing were talking about family affairs without a word, and most of them were talking about He Chunxing.

"Little fourth brother, the daughter-in-law that grandpa married to brother Haoran is incredible." He Chunxing mentioned the little sister-in-law who was going to enter the house, and she was reluctant.

"What's wrong?" He Haowen asked when she saw that she was unhappy.

He Chunxing pouted and said, "The father of that future sister-in-law works in a state-run restaurant and is a chef. After getting married, he said that he would arrange a job for Brother Haoran, and that future sister-in-law relied on this, but she often walked sideways at home. Grandpa gave it to him. A lot of money, I heard from my mother that the bride price for marrying a daughter-in-law is only 300 yuan!"