141-145

Chapter 141

Zhang Qiang was also a little surprised. He didn't expect that there were two wild boars, so he said, "Why don't you call my eldest brother too? The three of us can't finish it."

Yang Lixin did not agree immediately, but looked at Liu Xiaoying inquiringly. Liu Xiaoying didn't know whether to let his eldest brother come, so he didn't say anything.

He Haowen nodded and said, "Then ride a bicycle to pick him up."

He pushed out the bike in the warehouse and asked Zhang Qiang to pick up his elder brother.

Seeing the brand-new bicycle, Zhang Qiang felt that the living conditions of the two were good. Thinking of what Yang Peini had talked to him before, he didn't think much about it, and went to pick up his eldest brother on the bicycle.

Liu Xiaoying boiled the water, and He Haowen and Yang Lixin started to work first.

The two held hands, and Yang Lixin took the pig-killing tool he brought and bleed the pig and wiped its neck.

The two of them were half busy when there was a knock on the door outside, Zhang Qiang's voice came, and Liu Xiaoying hurried to open the door.

In addition to Zhang Qiang, there was a couple in their thirties, and they closed the door as soon as they entered.

Zhang Qiang introduced a few people. His eldest brother is Zhang Yue and his daughter-in-law is Sun Qiubo.

"My eldest sister-in-law can wash her intestines or something, and let her help you with your work." Zhang Qiang explained, afraid that they would think too much.

Liu Xiaoying was very happy when she saw one more person helping, and said, "Then I will trouble my sister-in-law."

A few people were also afraid that it would be too late to be greedy, so they started to kill pigs swiftly.

The pig's head and the pig's trotters, Liu Xiaoying kept them all. One pig head for Yang Lixin, one for Zhang Qiang and his eldest brother, and let them share it themselves.

The pig's paw, Liu Xiaoying, planned to keep it for her confinement. She didn't like the pig's head, and He Haowen didn't eat much, so she gave it away.

Busy until after ten o'clock in the evening, Liu Xiaoying made a table of meals for them to eat.

"Yingzi, can you sell me some meat?" Yang Lixin was a little embarrassed, but he actually got a pig's head, enough to eat for several days. But the amount of pig head is not enough. Now this month, the meat is really hard to touch.

Without hesitation, Liu Xiaoying asked directly, "How much do you want?"

"Ten catties is enough. I'll give it to you at the black market price." Yang Lixin was very happy when she saw that she had agreed.

Liu Xiaoying readily agreed and gave him the fattest ten pounds of meat. No way, that's what people want. In fact, Liu Xiaoying doesn't particularly like too fat, so it's not bad.

Zhang Qiang and Zhang Yue, who was on the side, saw it and hesitated. Yang Lixin glanced at the two of them and said to Liu Xiaoying, "They want to buy some too, can you share it?"

Liu Xiaoying glanced at them and said with a smile, "Okay, how much do you want?"

"We two Five kilograms per person is enough, and it won't last long at this time, just enough to eat." Zhang Yue discussed it with his daughter-in-law.