96-100

Chapter 096 Informed to go To the City

Liu Xiaoying put the car in the new house and locked it with a lock.

At this time, the bicycle has caught up with the car, but it can't be lost.

After buying the car, Liu Xiaoying did not rush back to the military area. She took out the vegetable seeds in the space, turned over the open space on both sides of the small courtyard, and planted all the vegetables.

Last winter, Liu Xiaoying hadn't eaten any decent green vegetables except for leeks. A variety of vegetables, save for winter to eat, this is just the beginning of spring, when all are cooked, and then plant something else.

This kind of dish, straight to half afternoon, Liu Xiaoying hurriedly packed up again, and rushed to the military area in the afternoon.

This day, she slapped the back of her busy feet. After a day, she would eat something in the morning. I was also busy, and I was not hungry anymore. When I got into the car, my stomach was so hungry.

Liu Xiaoying returned to the military academy tiredly. The yellow lights were lit in the house, which was extraordinarily warm.

As soon as she entered the room, she could smell the aroma of rice, and she felt even more hungry.

He Haowen was serving his meal when he saw Liu Xiaoying entering the room with a tired face.

"How is it? Did you buy a car?" He went to get a pair of tableware for Liu Xiaoying and asked.

Liu Xiaoying nodded with a smile, sat on the edge of the kang and said, "I bought it and put it in that house."

"Why are you so tired? Didn't catch the car and walked back?" He Haowen watched her sitting there listlessly.

"No, I planted vegetables in the small courtyard. This day, I was exhausted." Liu Xiaoying was tired, so she got up to wash her hands and came back to eat. No matter how tired you are, you have to eat, you can't be hungry.

He Haowen frowned and said, "With so many dishes, can you finish eating them?"

"Of course you can!" All those that can't be eaten are put in the space! She can't say that.

"When I have nothing to do, let's dry some vegetables. Let's eat them in winter, so we don't have any vegetables to eat. I have enough radishes, cabbage and potatoes all day long."

Liu Xiaoying's tone of complaint made He Haowen very helpless.

"Some people can't eat these if they want to. You still have enough. I never know what it feels like to have enough." He glanced at Liu Xiaoying and said.

Liu Xiaoying spread her hands, "I don't know. Anyway, I want to eat, I will eat more, and if I don't want to eat, I will eat less."

"You are really in the midst of happiness and do not know happiness." He Haowen can only shake his head. , head down to eat.

Liu Xiaoying said, I really don't want this blessing, I'm afraid you haven't enjoyed it.

In the next two days, I packed a lot of things, and I will live in the city for a long time in the future. Can't there be nothing there?

He left some food stamps for He Haowen and asked him to go to the cafeteria to eat. It is not easy to cook alone, so it is easy to go to the cafeteria. After training for a day and then cooking, it is also very tiring, and maybe it will be fooled to eat, which is even worse.

It has been two days since she received the notice. He Haowen tossed her a lot these two days, and said he would go to her when he had time.

When Liu Xiaoying left, many people saw her and knew that she had gone to work, and they all felt envious and jealous.