71-75

Chapter 071 The Yuan Family

Liu Xiaoying has a good impression of Qian Lan. This person does not have the arrogance of most women in the Northeast. He is very gentle and always smiles when he speaks. There is no calculation in his eyes, and he is very enthusiastic about people. In short, they are people who can communicate with each other, Liu Xiaoying thinks so.

"I saw smoke from your chimney, so I knew someone was coming back. If you don't burn the fire for more than a month, it must be cold. You eat here at night, and when the heat in the house eases, you can go back." Qian Lan read The watch on the wall was just past twelve noon.

"Have you eaten at noon? We all eat early at noon."

Liu Xiaoying waved her hand, "I have eaten." While the two were talking, the outside door was opened and the two entered the room.

Yuan Yi was a little surprised to see Liu Xiaoying when he entered the room, but he put it away in a blink of an eye, and said with a smile, "When did you come back?"

"It's been a while since I came back." Liu Xiaoying replied. She noticed that there was a girl behind Yuan Yi.

The girl was wearing a thick cotton coat, took off her scarf and said to Qian Lan, "Auntie, I haven't been here for a few days, think about me."

Qian Lan smiled and nodded, "Oh, this is not Guangping. Yu? I don't miss you anymore! Have you eaten yet?"

The girl named Guang Pingyu took Qian Lan's arm, "Brother Yi took me to eat, but I want to eat the food made by my aunt, and I want it at night.!"

"Okay, just as Liu Xiaoying is here, let's have a good time together." Qian Lan smiled and pulled her to sit down.

At this time, Guang Pingyu went to see Liu Xiaoying. To be honest, she saw her when she entered the door, sitting there with a straight back, fair skin, and big eyes. She looks better than herself. Out of the nature of a woman, she didn't ask first.

"Hello, my name is Guang Pingyu, I work in a garment factory." Guang Pingyu smiled.

Liu Xiaoying nodded at her, "Hello, my name is Liu Xiaoying."

Seeing that she did not introduce her work, Guang Pingyu looked down on her a little. It must be that the work is not good, otherwise why not say it? Or not even a job.

Liu Xiaoying naturally noticed her expression, but ignored it. Not only did she notice it, Yuan Yi also noticed it.

Qian Lan and Yuan Xiaomi were coaxed by Guang Pingyu to laugh all the time, but they were thoughtful people.

Yuan Yi frowned slightly, sitting on the stool and staring at the ground in a daze.

Liu Xiaoying was a little embarrassed for a while and didn't want to stay here anymore. She got up and said, "Auntie, I'll go back and start the fire first. I'll come back when I have time."

Qian Lan didn't say much about Guang Pingyu when she saw that Guang Pingyu was coming. He nodded and said, "Okay, I'll have someone call you for dinner at night. If it's still cold in the room, just stay here."

Liu Xiaoying was already warm when she returned home, not as cold as when she first came back. The kang head was a little warm, so he took out the quilt and spread it, and got into the quilt by himself.

When the heat came up, Liu Xiaoying felt a little sleepy, and fell asleep in a daze.

When I woke up this time, it was dark outside, the room was very warm, and Liu Xiaoying slept a little sweaty.