36-40

Chapter 36

"A total of six yuan, and I will send it tomorrow." Ma Lijuan sat on the edge of the kang with her child in her arms.

Liu Xiaoying took it out of his jacket pocket and took out six dollars in the space.

"I'm bothering my sister-in-law." Although Liu Xiaoying didn't like her in her heart, she couldn't show her face in front of people.

Zhang Hongxia looked at Liu Xiaoying with no rush, and breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't like Ma Lijuan's despising attitude.

Isn't it because his cousin has a way, as for being so arrogant? It's like she's so awesome!

It's not that the clothes are not good, the monkeys made by children are buried and eliminated!

Glancing at the child in Ma Lijuan's arms, her snot was all over the river, her sleeves were black and shiny, and she did not clean up the child.

Ma Lijuan has borrowed money, but she doesn't take it seriously. She really can't live a good life. She should eat all the allowances for one month.

"Okay, I'll bring the things over tomorrow, I'll go first." After Ma Lijuan finished speaking, she left with the child in her arms.

Zhang Hongxia sighed, "She's just like that, don't be like her."

Liu Xiaoying nodded, after all, people still have a way to get things, right? Thinking of this, she had an idea in her heart.

Liu Xiaoying couldn't do it anymore, she had to go home and think about it.

"Sister-in-law, I really have to go back. I have to set fire to the house."

"That's fine, come and play when you have nothing to do." Zhang Hongxia nodded and told her to go back.

When he got home, Liu Xiaoying wondered if he should sell some things, after all, the situation has become more severe in the past few years.

She didn't want to be too long with He Haowen. She should save some money to buy a house, which is also convenient in the city.

And she can't use up so many things in the space, why not save a little more money at this time.

Just like Ma Lijuan and her cousin, she sells things. It's just that she can't sell it here, she can go to a place where she doesn't know her.

Liu Xiaoying counted out two bags of rice and white noodles, both of which were ordinary, and the good ones were kept for themselves.

Even ordinary rice noodles are much better than the current ones. Also got some cans and washed all the labels off.

After preparing, Liu Xiaoying thought about going to the city. The car bought every Tuesday will go to the town, and you can take a ride at that time.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, Liu Xiaoying ate early and went to bed.

The next morning, Zhang Hongxia brought the meat over.

"sister-in-law, I brought you things, so I'll go back first."

"Others." Liu Xiaoying stopped her, "sister-in-law, I'm going out for four or five days to see my relatives." , This time, I will definitely not be able to come back in a day, so it will not sell for much money.

"Come on, that's good, I didn't hear that you have relatives here." Zhang Hongxia looked at her strangely.

"I don't have much contact anymore, just go and have a look. I want you to help me burn a fire once a day. This house can't be left empty." Liu Xiaoying also thought about it, and got something for her when she came back.