26-30

Chapter 026 Suspicion

Liu Xiaoying had been sitting in the living room the whole time, and it was almost eight o'clock when a few people finished drinking.

When the group came out, their expressions did not change. Seems to be drinkable.

"Brother and sister, today's food tastes good, next time I'll come to you for a meal!" Guan Zhiqiang laughed, today's food is almost like a Chinese New Year style.

Liu Xiaoying smiled, "Come here if you have nothing to do, and have a drink with Haowen."

A few people went out after talking. There were no entertainment programs at this time, and everyone rested at six or seven o'clock.

Liu Xiaoying returned to the house to clean up the tableware and chopsticks. The steamed buns in the basin were almost eaten, and there were still two left.

All other dishes have been eaten up, it seems that these people are not picky eaters.

He Haowen entered the room and saw Liu Xiaoying's busy figure, stepped forward and rolled up his sleeves to help her pack up.

Liu Xiaoying saw that he was helping and didn't say anything. After cleaning up, she went to the kitchen to wash the dishes by herself, and He Haowen stayed in the room by himself.

When Liu Xiaoying entered the room, He Haowen was still sitting by the kang, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Aren't you going to wash your face?"

He Haowen raised his head, his eyes were a little complicated, but he quickly put it away.

"Well, let's go."

Of course Liu Xiaoying saw his expression, could it be that he found something?

In fact, she has accepted He Haowen in her heart, but this acceptance does not mean that she can share the secret of space with him.

The punishment of the last life seems to be still fresh in my mind, and Liu Xiaoying does not want this temptation to test anyone.

People can't stand the test the most, so she never wanted to tell He Haowen about space.

Liu Xiaoying raised the corner of her mouth, thinking about it for now.

The quilt was spread on the kang, and the clothes were taken off and lay down, and the sound of the water in the kitchen was gone.

He Haowen entered the room, took off his clothes and lay in the bed.

Liu Xiaoying got up and turned off the light, and neither of them spoke.

Just when she was a little confused, He Haowen suddenly spoke.

"Where did these things come from?" His voice was low and inexplicably a little guilty.

"My father's former comrades-in-arms came to me and gave me a lot of things. The two of them should have had an intersection before, and I don't know much about it." Liu Xiaoying also felt a little sad when she thought of her parents in her previous life. .

He Haowen was stunned when he heard her words, and then he remembered that her father was a martyr, and there was a reason for it.

"Well, go to sleep."

Liu Xiaoying breathed a sigh of relief, turned and fell asleep facing the wall.

Although He Haowen had doubts in his heart, seeing that Liu Xiaoying was unwilling to say more, he did not ask any further questions. What's more, she is the wife he looks for, so believe her, sooner or later, she will be willing to say everything.