161-165

Chapter 161

Liu Xiaoying looked at He Chunhua who was enduring the unpleasantness, and was very curious, what was the conflict between the sister and brother. However, she was also sensible and did not ask.

He Chunhua sighed, her eyes glittered a little, she held back her tears and said, "It's all my confusion, which made Xiao Si always have a gap in my heart. If it wasn't for me, Xiao Si would have joined the army earlier."

Liu Xiaoying sat there with her head lowered and did not speak up. It was a matter between their sister and brother, and she was not easy to ask.

He Chunmei didn't know how to persuade her. After so many years, they were all brothers and sisters.

He Chunhua wanted to say something, but when she saw Liu Xiaoying sitting there, she was too embarrassed to say it, and fell silent.

Liu Xiaoying is not someone who doesn't wink, she stood up and said, "eldest sister and second sister, you two sit down for a while, and I'll cook."

Seeing her gone, He Chunmei said to He Chunhua, "My brother and sister are sensible people, she sees I went to your house and brought me five catties of meat for you, Yingzi has no conscience and is sincere to others, I don't think she will bother about you and Xiaosi."

He Chunhua, "I met her for the first time, and I'm not familiar with it. I can't say much. It's not a pleasant thing. Don't tell her.

" It's been a long time, but it's not a good thing, how can you tell others?

Liu Xiaoying didn't ignore He Haowen because she didn't want to see his second sister, and still cooked a table of good dishes.

Braised fish, potato pheasant, pickled cabbage powder, shredded radish soup.

There are a lot of dishes, all of which are packed in small pots, and there is also a large pot of Erhe Noodle Mantou.

Liu Xiaoying still likes Erhe noodles very much, because there is cornmeal, which can make the steamed buns sweeter.

He Chunhua came to Liu Xiaoying's house for the first time and did not know their food. She was also a little moved by such extravagance.

He Haowen sat there eating quietly, without giving He Chunhua a look.

He Chunhua ate it like chewing wax, without any taste, so she choked on a steamed bun and stopped eating it.

"Second sister, eat more." Liu Xiaoying handed her a steamed bun. How could she be full after eating so little?

He Chunhua had no appetite. Seeing the steamed bun she handed over, she waved her hand gratefully and said, "No need for Yingzi, I'm full, I can't be polite, you can eat yours."

Liu Xiaoying didn't look like she was pretending, and her face was not very good , did not force her.

Put the buns on the table and continue eating.

After a few people had eaten, He Chunmei and He Chunhua helped Liu Xiaoying clean up the dishes.

After the meal, He Haowen got dressed and was about to go out, but was stopped by He Chunmei.

"Little Si, wait a moment." Seeing that he stopped, He Chunmei said, "You don't have to go. Come in and let's have a chat, and Chunhua will go home in a while."

"I have nothing to say to her." He Haowen looked indifferent. , I don't want to talk to her.

"You!" He Chunmei shivered angrily and said, "It's been so many years, why should it be over? Can't we sit down and have a good talk between brothers and sisters?"