~THREE~

Yibo stopped the car and looked at his son who was fiddling his fingers nervously while looking at his lap not daring to look at his father.

"You're a man, when will you stop acting like a little scared chicken and be courageous! If you behave like this, you're clearly creating a room for you to be taken advantage of! You're my son and your needed to be tough not a useless weakling!" Yibo shouted scaring wuxian who was already scared, wuxian hugged his little legs and covered his face between his legs and trembled in fear, Fen was worried about his brother, one minute ago everything was fine and now his daddy is angry.

"B-brother?....." Fen who was scared by his daddy sudden shouting whimpered and touched his brother's back, Wang yibo was even more annoyed, just trying to talk to his son and have him stop acting like a sissy, made his son to be a disappointment, he really didn't give birth to a weakling.

And seeing his son's posture made him to be even more upset now that he remembers how he used to crouch back and tremble in fear when he was mistreated! And now seeing the same thing infront of him and the person is his own son who wasn't hit, insulted or scolded made Wang yibo face turned black and he completely  lost  it, he hate seeing his dark past infront of him!.

"Stop being a weakling and look at me now! I didn't bring in this world to be a disappointment! Look at me this instant or else!"

Wuxian who knew he really entered his father, lifted his face and looked at wang yibo with his pale face, fear written all over his little face, yibo gritted his teeth in anger and left his car, yibo walked back and forth several times trying to calm himself down and forget to everything, he has a feeling how he behaved in the car wasn't right, his son is still young and he shouldn't have said those word's, he should act gentle and be understanding to his kids. He should ask for forgiveness.

'Why should you ask for forgiveness? You did nothing wrong, do you want him to be a weakling and get bullied? He must be strong and courageous, not a disappointment' Yibo held his head with both of his hands and shouted in frustration, kneeling down at the side of the road yibo closed his eye's tightly and tried to calm himself down, he should not think about it, he must calm down, don't listen to any voices he needs to remain sober.

"Brother don't be scared, daddy...he..he..we will tell mommy that daddy shouted at you and scolded you." Fen who was worried said, wuxian shook his head and hugged her little sister tightly.

"Brother is okay, you don't have to say anything to mommy, we don't have to make mommy worried, remember daddy said we will go visit grandpa and eat yummy foods." Wuxian answered making fen to immediately forget about his daddy's outburst and just think about food. Wuxian looked at his father who was still outside the car kneeling, though he was worried, he didn't have the courage to go and check if his daddy is okay. His father must rest dislike him because he is so timid and useless.

Xiao zhan was still in his room after taking a nap and was now going thorough the new phone he bought and checking the progress of his business, the profit wasn't disappointing, in a year if everything goes well he is very sure that he will be somewhere, zhan hid the phone immediately when he heard the sound of car, he was relaxed knowing Wang yibo won't be home soon.

Xiao zhan calmed himself down, washing his face and rinsing his mouth, he left the room and headed to the sitting room, zhan opened the door and he saw his two kids coming out of the car with there school bags, fen smiled and ran towards xiao zhan, zhan smiled and picked her daughter up, then hugged his son with his free hand.

"You came home early today, how was school? Did you two have fun?" Zhan asked his kids who nodded there heads snd reported everything that they did at school, yibo drove the car to the garage then walked back to the house, zhan saw wang yibos face and concluded that wang yibo seems not to be okay, but he doesn't have the guts to ask, having the two kids go to there rooms to get changed, zhan approached Wang yibo who has just entered, helping him remove his coat, zhan also took wang yibo bag that contained important documents and his laptop too.

"Welcome back, are you hungry? I will prepare something for you,  you can go ahead and freshen up." Zhan asked Wang yibo who didn't answer but rather hugged xiao zhan tightly.

"No matter what happens, you must never leave me, promise me that you will stay with me forever, be loyal to me, never look at other people or listen to other people word's, because they will only mislead you, only i wang yibo is honest and truthful to you." Yibo said and exhaled, zhan knew something must have happened.

"I know, i will stay with you forever." Zhan answered even though he didn't mean a word that he has said, who would want to stay in a toxic and unhappy relationship, even if he has lived with wang yibo for eight years, and he has been used to wang yibos company, he will not think twice when he will have a chance to leave wang yibo.

Wang yibo released xiao zhan and composed himself, and his expression and deminor returned back to normal.

"Prepare yourself, we will be going to your fathers house." Yibo instructed and walked upstairs before xiao zhan could answer, zhan frowned and wandered why wang yibo has suddenly decided to visit his father's house. He hasn't visited or seen his father for over year now and he really doesn't have any kind of affection towards that man he shouldn't call father together with his now new family.