~TEN~

Yibo found his two kid's seated and going through there books, yibo smiled zhan really taught their kids well, they can play as much as they want, but they still need to set time to study, yibo smiled and sat down beside his son and daughter, wuxian and fen looked at there dad and stopped what there doing.

"Good afternoon dad, is mommy still asleep?" Wuxian asked, yibo smiled lifted his hand and touched wuxian soft hair.

"Morning, mommy is still sleeping, i just woke up and i will go have a late breakfast, my good kids should continue doing there own work, daddy won't disturb you." Yibo answered and kissed fen and wuxian forehead and walked away, wuxian and fen touched their foreheads and smiled.

"See daddy talked alot to us today and he even kissed us!" Wuxian who was very excited said while smiling, he has every reason to believe in his father that he really loves and cares about them, since yesterday he has been so nice to them, he didn't scold them or shout at them, he talked to them gently and today he smiled at them and went as far as kissing them!.

Fen: "Daddy is the best!"

Yibo finished his food instructed a chef to prepare something light for Xiao zhan, getting out of the kitchen with two glasses of orange juice and some cookies, he gave them to wuxian and fen, then sat down on the coach took out his phone and started checking his emails, though he is free today but he still to need to check that his work needs to go on well and solve any problems that will arise.

Yibo returned back to the room with the light food that was prepared, he found zhan was still sleeping peacefully with his slightly swollen lips pouted, yibo sat down pecked zhan lips and decided to wake him up to eat something.

"Babe wake up and eat something, you haven't eaten anything." Yibo said and helped zhan to sit down, zhan yawned opened his eyes for few seconds and closed them again.

"Not hungry will eat later, let me sleep some more."

Yibo didn't let zhan to sleep again, grabbing zhan chin he had zhan look at him by lifting xiao zhan chin, lowering his head he kissed zhan already swollen lips, zhanyi eye's shot open and he immediately tried to push wang yibo away, he is already sore and he cant let wang yibo do him again.

"Mmmh....stop Iam tired no more, let's do it some other time not now."

Yibo chuckles and missed xiao zhan cheek. "Finally your awake, i instructed the chef to prepare something light for you, i will let you sleep after you have eaten, also in in the evening we can have a barbeque outside with our kids, let's have some family fun." Yibo fed xiao zhan who was still dazed and surprised, he is still confused, how comes Wang yibo is behaving so differently, he even included the kid's and said they're going to have fun, that's so unlike wang yibo, he must be possessed by a good angel.

Xiao zhan was beyond surprised for the past two day's that his husband and kids were home, yibo was very nice, played with wuxian, fen and xiao zhan joined the play too, everyone was happy and wang yibo too seems to enjoy playing with his family.

Two days later

The weekend was over and the kids will be going back to school and yibo to work zhan will be left all alone in the house again for days, well he will just continue with his business that he has secretly opened and check the progress.

Zhan was woken up by Wang yibo to shower together, zhan though he was lazy he still accepted and him bathing together with wang yibo led hin to getting eaten in th bathroom, they didn't fool around for long because the kids need to pay taken to school.

Breakfast was already prepared, wuxian and fen greeted there parent's  and they all sat down to eat, yibo looked at his wife for few minutes and he finally decided to speak.

Wang yibo: "You follow me to take the kid's to school, this way you will see the school where they study, and don't get any weird idea's, if you behave well then you will get a chance to take the kids to school whenever Iam not around, misbehave and watch me get crazy and deal with you."

Xiao zhan not everything in his dreams has he expected Wang yibo will one day allow him to take the kids to school even once it has been Wang yibos job for year's and now suddenly being told that he will go together with wang yibo to take their two kid's to school, he was very happy. Wuxian and fen were also very happy finally there mommy will take them to school.

Yibo drove Xiao zhan back to the house, after making sure zhan has gone back to the house he called the driver to come and drive him to the company, he is not very secure and since he easily gets jealous he prefers driving on his own whenever xiao zhan is in the car, his driver, secretary  and people working in the house knew never to play around or get close to xiao zhan maybe if you want to have an early death.

Yibo was busy continuously working until noon, he opened his phone to check what xiao zhan has been doing, yibo smiled while watching his partner keeping himself busy, the tiredness in his body dissapeared in an instant, he touched the screen of his phone clearly wanting to touch whoever is being displayed on the screen.

The door was knocked and yibos secretary entered, yibo gentle face became expressionless, the secretary was already used to that and he wasn't surprised seeing his boss one second he was smiling and the next second his face becomes serious.

"Boss someone from Xiao company came to see you, they want to discuss about the new project." The secretary reported, yibo slightly frowned.

"I thought i instructed you to take care of anything that concerns the xiao company, just notify me when it's something very important."

"Boss.....i already informed her but she is cousin a scene outside she demanded to see you." The secretary answered not knowing what to do, he just can't call the security to kick that lady out.