~THIRTY ONE~

"Maria you should know when to speak and which word's to use when talking! Go back and sit down!" Mr xiao shouted at her daughter, then apologised to wang yibo, if wang yibo becomes angry and changed his mind then everything will be over. It didn't long before the door was knocked and the secretary entered inside with the documents on his hands.

The secretary handed over the document and silently left the office which looked very awkward, the secretary guessed something must have happened in the office because his boss was unhappy, well it's none of his business, he always does what his boss instructs him to do.

Wang yibo in the office went through the documents to make sure there's no mistake before handing it over to mr xiao to go through it, mr xiao started reading through the contract and you could see the smile on his face, mr xiao didn't expect wang yibo to know the situation of his company very well and the amount he volunteered to give was exceptionally generous, no company will give such amount of money, mr xiao was very satisfied, and now the only thing remaining was to read the conditions, his expression changed immediately when he read the conditions, maria who saw his father's sudden change of expressing wondered what kind of conditions that were written by wang yibo.

"Mr.....mr wang yibo what do you mean by this?" Mr xiao who we clearly not happy asked and threw the comtact towards wang yibo, this is not helping at all! Now he knows why mr Wang yibo would want to give such generous amount of money.

"Mr xiao don't tell me you didn't understand what was written on the contract?" Wang yibo who wasn't offended with mr xiao behaviour asked calmly, the smile on his face clearly showing that he is very satisfied with the old man expression.

"This....how could you force me to give half of my shares to xiao zhan and also transfer all the shares of my wife to xiao zhan too! What is your purpose?" Mr xiao who didn't want to pretend anymore answered in disbelief, maria who heard what his dad said suddenly stood up astonished, did she hear it right, if xiao zhan is given half of his father's share and her mother shares are also transferred to Xiao zhan, then that means xiao zhan will be the major shareholder of the company and that will make xiao zhan the next heir of the family business without any explanations.

"You seem to understand that perfectly well, but i seem to forget something, this young woman here seems to have five percent shares from the company, since iam in such a good mood today, transfer four percent of her shares to my partner xiao zhan, if you accept those three simple conditions, then we can continue speaking about business, if not i will just withdraw from your company and everything that's you have worked for for year's will be gone in a blink of an eye." Yibo said and laughed lightly, mr xiao tried to speak but no word's came out from his mouth and he slumped back on the chair and lost consciousness.

Maria ran towards his dad, tried to wake him up but mr xiao couldn't react in any way, maria looked at wang yibo who was still smiling in tears.

"How could you be so heartless!" Maria shouted, yibo ignored her, called the secretary to come inside and informed him to call an ambulance, the ambulance arrived in minutes and Mr xiao was taken to the hospital, yibo had the secretary read today's schedule, omitting the less important thing's from the schedule, yibo calculated and guessed he will be able to go back home by four o clock in the evening, before he started working, he called xiao zhan but the call was received by wuxian who said xiao zhan is still sleeping. Yibo checked the time, it is alll noon and xiao zhan hasn't eaten since morning which is very unhealthy.

Yibo had wuxian go wake up xiao zhan, yibo coaxed the sleepy xiao zhan to wake up and eat something and he can sleep after eating, yibo didn't disconnect the call until xiao zhan finished eating.

Finishing up the remaining work at the company and having a meeting with the company manager's for an hour, yibo checked his schedule, it's almost time to meet one of his business partner, remembering that his beloved forbid him from going to the club and a restaurant seems to be a bad idea too, what if he suddenly comes into contact with a stranger and he gets scolded again with his pregnant beloved, it's really not a good experience.

Yibo had the secretary call his business partner to come to his office rather than meeting up outside. Yibo was about to go back to his office from the meeting room when he was attracted by a woman voice shouting and approaching him.

"Wang yibo! How dare you try to kill my husband! Since you married someone from our family it's your obligation to help our family when it's in need! You don't have any right to set some useless conditions!" Madam xiao shouted at wang yibo, before she could reach wang yibo she was immediately stopped by the security, yibo ignored her and walked back to his office, madam xiao was kicked out of the company, no matter how hard she tried to break inside the company again, she was stopped and the only thing she had to do was cause a scene, crying while complaining how the rich and influential family bully the less fortunate, hearing sirens of the police car's, madam xiao left immediately but not after making sure the issue of his husband getting oppressed by wang yibo was heard by everyone.

"Interesting commotion outside, what is wrong with your partner's family, they're embarrassing you and cursing you." Wang yibo friend who came to discuss business matters asked.

"Are you here to talk about business or gossip?" Yibo who didn't really care asked. His reputation outside has always been bad, and such a small issue can't really stress him or catch his attention.