~ELEVEN

Yibo frowned, he somehow has a clue of whoever was outside, even after they annoyed him that day, he still didn't stop cooperating with the Xiao company, but he didn't expect that old man her disrespectful and unruly daughter to him. If this continues them he will be forced to take extreme measures.

"Inform whoever is outside i don't have time, iam busy with important thing's right now, if she insists then don't hesitate to cancel that project and i will later personally cancel any cooperation with them." Yibo answered and motioned the secretary to leave, the secretary turned around to leave but he was called back by Wang yibo.

"The new company with the mysterious chairman, were you able to see and get in touch with the owner? Did you get any useful information?" Yibo asked.

The secretary sighed, but he still answered. "I wasn't able to get any useful information, but since friday i was informed by their give president that there chairman will be busy and will not have any time to contact us, also i tried finding more information and track the phone location just as you requested, but i wasn't able to get any useful information."

Yibo nodded his head and looked at xiao zhan picture his eyes getting deep, he let the secretary leave and he sighed, closing his eyes yibo massaged his forehead. He stayed with xiao zhan close and didn't leave him alone for three day's, and there was no activity on the phone of the mysterious chairman, can it be a coincidence or xiao zhan is really communicating with other's behind his back? Is there something that he is hiding from him.

Yibo was still deep in thoughts when a notification sound was heard from his phone, yibo opened his phone and realised that the phone that he has been tracking down is in use again trying to pinge the location it was restricted. He once heard the voice of the so called chairman and his voice has alot of similarities to xiao zhan no  matter how much xiao zhan will try to change his voice  he will still know, he doesn't want to jump into conclusion, but his guts tells him this new company has something to do with xiao zhan, he knows xiao zhan love's drawing and he has always been perfect with creating design's, and it is really a coincidence that the new company mainly does what his partner is very good at.

And the growth rate of the company is really promising, the tender they get from different companies is obviously returning alot of money, yibo also got curious when he heard from his circle of friends about the rapid growing company.

"Xiao zhan..Xiao zhan are you hiding something from me, or Iam just mistaken, you won't to other people do your own thing's sweetly without my permission and approval right?" Yibo whispered and his fingers were tightly clenched into a fist. He really can't imagine his wife whom he trust so much and always does everything to protect him will betray him, never.

The secretary on the other hand approached xiao zhan step sister and thor time he wasn't worries as before, since his boss gave the go ahead he now has the power to deal with this spoiled and annoying lady who had no manners at all.

"Excuse me ma'am, my boss is busy right now and can't see anyone, if you insist on causing trouble then i will be forced to call the security to kick you out and also cancel the ongoing project with the company, if you have something to discuss about the project then you can directly talk to me, there's no need of disturbing my boss."  The secretary said, Maria face paled she knows if something happened like the project getting cancelled then she will surely get into alot of trouble.

Maria begged his dad to allow her be the leader of the ongoing project so that she could have the chance to learn more have more experience so that in future after taking over the company she will not have any problems and another important thing is create more chances to meet with the love of his life Wang yibo so that they could get even more close to each other and get to know each other better, but she didn't expect the conditions of the project to be so outrageous, only the vice president and secretary of the company will be dealing with the project and wang yibo will be present when it's something that is so serious and his attention is needed.

"You don't have to call the security i will leave on my own, but you Will regret this humph!" Maria shouted and left angrily, the secretary exhaled and finally calmed down, since working here for year's he has never met such an unruly person who has no respect at all.

Maria went to her car and she immediately called her mother to complain.

'Mother can you imagine just a stupid secretary threatened me and was so arrogant! He didn't let me see wang yibo!'

Maria complained, her mother coaxed her and told her to cause trouble, the only person who will be of great help is none other but xiao zhan, as long as she manipulates xiao the she will achieve her goal, and the most important thing right at that moment is find a way to talk to xiao zhan.

********
Xiao zhan on the other hand was on call with his vice president, his vice president is none other but his childhood friend whom they studied together until university, his name is wen ning, xiao zhan trust none other than him, they secretly planned this for year's and finally a month ago everything was done and they started to work, since xiao zhan couldn't go out, wen ning has been taking care of everything, there business so far has been going well.

'Xiao zhan you need to be careful, your husband is secretly investigating, be careful and take care of yourself.'

Zhan understood and they talked with wen ning before disconnecting the call and switching off the phone and carefully hiding it, he did alot to make his now business start and he will not just sit by and watch his possessive and jealous wang yibo destroy everything that he has planned and forked for so long.