~FOUR~

Zhan followed Wang yibo to their room and was really not happy going to his father's house, he has never taken his kids to his father's house, since he really doesn't want to interact with his father in any way, the prejudice he has against his father and now his new family is too much that he wants to forget if he ever had family members.

"Yibo why do we have to go? Can't we just stay here, i can cook, or go out in a nearby restaurant, i really don't want to go."  Zhan started talking, but he immediately when his gaze met that of Wang yibo, who has already made up a conclusion of non-existent things.

"Go to a restaurant? Who is that person that you have an appointment with? You're going to meet in secret is that it? You want to leave me alone, run away with that bastard! Is that what you have been planning all along right?" Yibo shouted, zhan who was already used to Wang yibo insecurity and always building up weird scenarios in his mind.

"I never said such a thing, stop with you're wild imagination, i don't want to argue with you." Zhan answered lazily and made sure to keep a distance from Wang yibo, he is smart enough not to be very close to Wang yibo.

"Xiao zhan come here, don't stand far away from me, i will not hurt you, i will forget what you have said and i will forgive you with  whoever you want meet when you suggested of going to the restaurant." Yibo who was no longer shouting said, though he seemed calm, but his expression and actions states otherwise, xiao zhan didn't dare approach Wang yibo, his kids are in the house now and if they here there arguments now, his kids will really be affected, he really doesn't want to grow up in an unstable and unhealthy environment, he just wished for the best for his kids.

"Yibo Wuxian and Fen are in the house, i sincerely and really hoped that we won't argue or get physical in front of the kids, i was in the house the whole day, i didn't go out or go against any of your rules that you've set, you monitor my every movement, you check my phone everyday, if i really plan to meet someone else then you could have known, i have never thought of cheating on you or seeing someone else, your my husband and it's my obligation to be loyal and honest to my partner, we have a family now and i will never leave you alone, i will be here with you forever." Zhan answered while checking very closely with wang yibos movement. His words seems to calm down wang yibo and he became even more relaxed.

Zhan knew he needs to continue talking so that Wang yibo would be completely reassured that he will never leave him or think about having someone else.

"You promised me to be good and understanding husband and father, you love me right, you know better than anyone else i will never leave you or betray you, i will remain loyal forever, stay by your side listen to you and be obedient, i know you do everything for me to keep me safe and protect me, your doing everything for my own good." Zhan added and walked closer to the standing Wang yibo and hugged him, yibo completely calmed down and let wang yibo hug him.

"I know you're the only person who i will trust, your my good wife and will never leave me, you don't want to go to your father's house, that's fine, anyway i don't want anyone apart from me to touch you or get close to you, because I am the one worthy of you, i will help you prepare dinner how about it?" Yibo genuinely smiled, zhan didn't refuse, the maids and chef available were given three days off, they always go back to their homes for three days every month.

Yibo and xiao zhan left there room with wang yibo wrapping his hand around xiao zhan waist and the two walked down the stairs, Fen and Wuxian were already dressed and waiting for xiao zhan and Wang yibo to come out, zhan was surprised when he saw his two kids dressed so well, it looks like Wang yibo has already informed them of going to his father's house.

"Mommy see, i dressed myself, brother only helped me with my hair, let's go, daddy said we are going to mommy's daddy too!" Fen said excited, zhan was rendered speechless and looked at Wang yibo wondering what to say, his daughter will be very dissapointed if he said they're not going, his daughter Fen looks so pretty and gorgeous, it has been long since he went out with Wuxian and Fen, he really shouldn't be so selfish.

"My good girl looks so beautiful, just as beautiful as always, Wuxian looks good too, ahhh my two babies are just as pretty as me and daddy." Zhan said and kissed the two, he then looked at Wang yibo who was quite all this time and added. "Yibo let's just go, they're already dressed, let's have a quick shower together and go to my father's house." Yibo hesitated for a while, but then nodded his head, the two had a quick shower, got dressed and were about to go out when Wang yibo stopped xiao zhan.

"Your not allowed to look at anyone, wear this face mask and glasses too, we only have perverts out there." Yibo said and helped xiao zhan put on the glasses and face mask, looking at xiao zhan for few seconds, yibo was satisfied and the family of four left the house.

Xiao zhan has a lot in his mind, he is not sure how his father and step mother together with her daughter will treat him and his kids, he is sure with wang yibo around no one will dare do or say anything to them, but the way they will look at him and his kids will surely be sarcastic.

********
"You said that xiao zhan will come, but until now they're not here, shouldn't he respectful and be here on time? He really has no manners at all." Zhan step mom complained, that xiao zhan should be grateful that she put down her pride and told his husband to invite him over, but instead of being thankful that he was finally remembered and invited for dinner, he is late.

"Mother he is really not grateful at all, you took care of him since he was young, and now he is being disrespectful, until now he is not here! Such a cursed child, that's why his mother ran away and abandoned him!" Zhan step sister added feeling very angry.