~EIGHTEEN~

Xiao zhan had no idea her step mother went to his kids school and wanting to manipulate them to go against him and hate him.

Zhan step mother first went to the teacher's office and introduced herself as wuxian and Fen grandmother and she came to take the kid's from school since his son xiao zhan and his in law won't be coming to pick them up.

Wuxian class teacher was in the office and he is well aware of the people who comes to pickup wuxian and Fen everyday, if the father will not make it, he mostly call's the school early to notify them that someone else will be coming to pick up the kids and he always gives the details of the person coming to pick them up.

Before the school releases the kid's, they always call wang yibo to notify him and also confirm the person who came to pickup the kids is the same person wang yibo mentioned and when everything is confirmed then well and good.

"Excuse me ma'am, but we haven't received any call from any of the kid's parents, without the permission of their parents we can't release the kid's, that's the rule of the school." Wuxian teacher answered, zhan step mom slightly panicked but she immediately returned to normal.

"Iam not an outsider, iam a family member and there's no need of my son or my in law to make a call, iam not a person to harm my own grandkids."

Zhan step mom said sounding not harmful at all, she has never been questioned like this before, she really can't go empty handed without achieving anything! Her daughter is madly in love here and she can't just watch her daug suffer and burn of jealousy because his good for nothing step son is taking away and refusin to hand over the man that rightfully belongs to her dear daughter Maria.

"Ma'am we didn't talk about you harming the kid's, we can't do anything rationally, without the parents permission the kid's won't be released, if you insist on taking the kid's, then we will have to call the parents of the kid's to confirm." The teacher took out his phone to call wang yibo, when his phone was suddenly snatched away from him, the teacher's plus wuxian teacher were speechless with the sudden action of the lady, zhan step mother who realized what she has done she immediately returned the phone and forced a smile.

"S-sorry sir, I didn't mean to take your phone away, you don't have to call, I suddenly remembered that my son in law informed me that he will be coming to pick them up." Zhan step mom who knew that she was already caught and has no other way of explaining her behavior immediately explained turning around to leave immediately continued speaking loud enoj for the teacher's to hear. "Me and my short memory, iam really getting old."

The teacher's looked at each other there expressions clearly showing that their confused and has a lot of unanswered questions with the way this woman behaved, she is clearly suspicious and she doesn't look like a good person at all.

"We should notify wuxian parent after he is here,  that woman shouldn't be trusted, also I better notify the police, a suspicious woman came to the school, she must be a kidnapper who is after little kid's." Wuxian teacher said and he immediately called the police.

The police station wasn't that far, three minutes later two police officers came, wuxian teacher toget with the other teachers explained what has happened, then showed the CCTV video, showing the suspicious woman to the police.

Since it was still early yibo and xiao zhan went back to the house,they allowed the driver to go and they took a quick shower together, getting dressed casually, yibo allowed xiao zhan to follow him to take the kid's from school.

Yibo and xiao zhan arrived five minutes early to the school, the two stood outside the car with Wang yibo holding xiao zhan hand, he looked at the bodyguard who was especially selected by wang yibo to secretly protect his kid's whenever they're at school, the body nodded at wang yibo who was looking at him, yibo looked away and his concetration returned back towards the gate of the school.

It didn't take long before the noises of the kid's were heard coming towards the kid's, fen was the first one who arrived and the moment she saw xiao zhan and wang yibo, she immediately ran towards them while smiling happily, zhan picked up fen and kissed her cheeks.

"How was school today? Did you have fun?" Zhan asked fen who nodded her head and started explaining what she did today, yibo approached wuxian teacher, picking up wuxian, yibo talked with the teacher who explained what happe earlier, yibo as usual stated his instructions and thanked the teacher for the good work and also for informing him.

Yibo who turned around to leave smirked, it looks like that family never knew when to quit, still having some weird ideas, even a fool will wonder when a woman who never even once cared about xiao zhan and his family will give herself the name of grandmother, pretending to be in good terms with them and trying to get close to his kid's, wang yibo is really curious to know what that woman and daughter are upto. They can play with other's, cause trouble with anyone else, but when it comes to his family, then they really are playing with fire which will end up getting burned.

***********
Everything went well, the family had dinner together, put the kid's to sleep early and the two decided to talk before going to bed.

"I wonder if you have ever thought of taking over your family business? Legally and naturally your the rightful heir not that girl." Yibo asked xiao zhan who was confused for a sec wondering what his husband was talking about, then he realized that Wang yibo was talking about him being the next chairman of his father's business.

"I...I have never thought about that, since I was born and I grew up, I knew and was told that my family business belonged to my.... I mean that girl." Zhan answered honestly, yibo sneered.

"If I help you get what rightfully belongs to you, will you be willing? I thought about it and I just cant sit by and watch needed to be yours belonging to someone else." Yibo said while caressing xiao zhan cheek, his smile clearly stating that he is up to somethi that is not good.