~THIRTY FOUR~

Yibo went back to the company, zhan who was at home got a call from wen ning informing him of something important that needed his presence and also signing of important documents, he tried calling wang yibo several times but this phone didn't go through so he had no choice but to call xiao zhan.

Zhan thought for a while and decided to go to the company, it won't take long, and he will be back home after getting everything done.

Zhan wanted to call wang yibo to inform him, but then he decided not to, since wen ning called and it didn't go through, the it might have the same result and it's not like he is going to stay at that company forever, he will return home soon.

Wang yibo had a meeting at the company after every three month's with the company's executives, his phone is always silent and the only call he will receive is from xiao zhan, no matter how busy he is, his first propriety is his family.

Zhan didn't want to disturb the bodyguards so he instructed them not to follow him, ofcourse the bodyguards will not slack off from their work and they secretly followed xiao zhan to his destination, zhan went direclty inside the company and saw wen ning talking with two men outside his office, he has never seen them before and these two are surely not among the investor's and collaborators he knows.

"Boss your here, i will speak with these two gentlemen in my office, i have already placed the documents on your table." Wen ning who knew xiao zhan is pregnant said, he is already aware zhan will stay home for few month's or he can even stay at home until he has given birth, the important documents that needed the chairman attention will be sent to xiao zhan, but then the boss house is out of bounds, no female or male are allowed to go to xiao zhan house, if you want an early death then try to act stubborn and don't care.

"It's okay you've been busy all this time, even covering for my work, i will talk to them and finish up the remaining work." Zhan volunteered and insisted even after wen ning tried to convince xiao zhan that he will speak with the two gentlemen. Wen ning had no other choice but to compromise and let xiao zhan do what he suggested.

"Boss if you need anything just call me and i will immediately come to help." Wen ning said and had his secretary bring some mango juice and snacks to xiao zhan office.

Zhan welcomed the two gentlemen into his office, not seeing the abnormal smile on the two.

"I don't know how i may help you with?" Zhan who sat down asked.

Man A:"well it's nothing, iam yuan chen from the yuan family, this is my friend john, very good friends of maria from the xiao family, i didn't expect maria to have such a beautiful brother." 

Xiao zhan was somehow surprised when he heard the name Maria, these two young men didn't come to talk about business but to actually cause trouble or fool around.

Xiao zhan: "Oh okay, since your my step sister's friend then it's good to know, you can leave now."

Zhan knew these two must have tricked wen ning to believing that they came here to business, but now looking closely it doesn't seem so. The so called yuan chen got up from where he was seated and before xiao zhan could react or try to stand up he was forced to sit down on his chair, zhan eyes darkened.

"What's the hurry beautiful zhan, you know how hard it was for us to try and get you to come here, your sister did a lot to make us accept to see you today." Yuan chen added, and motioned john to close the door from inside, zhan really had a very bad feeling with where this was going, taking out his phone and call but his phone was immediately snatched away.

Xiao zhan: "What do you think your trying to do? You better leave here before you really get in trouble, don't think just because your two of you, i will be scared!"

Zhan shouted and tried to get up, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move.

John: "We know your pregnant, if you don't want to get hurt or even endanger your life with that of your unborn baby, be good and do what we tell you to do, but if you keep struggling, then you won't blame us for what will happen."

John hand touched xiao zhan stomach, zhan felt nauseated having someone else get this close and even touch him, he is pregnant and now even these two knows about his pregnancy and now they're threatening him with his unborn baby.

Gritting his teeth in anger, zhan looked at the two and asked. "What do you want?"

The two smiled and were satisfied hearing xiao zhan question. John forced the struggling xiao zhan to look at him by lifting his chin.

"It's easy, just take a few intimate picture's with us two, allow us to touch you and do anything we want with you, but then if you dare resist, we will have to do it by force." John answered with a smirk on his face, zhan was disgusted, of all the thing's he didn't expect maria to hire two people to come and do such a thing to him, if wang yibo got to know or see he will surely be in a very deep trouble.

"Bastard! I will rather die than do such a thing! You let me go!" Zhan shouted and kicked john who was infront of him, making john to fall down, not giving yuan chen  who was holding him down time  to react he bite chen hand hard making chen to shout in pain and immediately released him.

Zhan rushed toward a the door but he was caught by yuan and was forcefully pushed back, zhan shoulder hit the wall and he instinctively protected his belly.

"You really dared! Since you want it the hard way then don't blamed us! John give me the aphrodisiac, i want to see if he will still have the energy to   resist!" Yuan chen shouted, zhan shoulder really hurts and his eye's turned red in pain. John took out a small bottle from his pocket, grabbing the struggling xiao zhan, they forced him to open his mouth, zhan doesn't know what kind of liquid they're trying to give him, he doesn't know what effect it will have to him and his unborn baby too.

"Stop struggling and open your damn mouth....ahhh." Yuan chen shouted in pain when he was suddenly kicked, John got kicked so hard that he felt dizzy and his eyesight became blurry.

Yuan chen lifted his head to see who dared to hit and his face turned pale when he saw who was standing infront of them.

"Wang yibo?......"