~FIVE~

The drive all the way to xiao zhan father's house was lively, compared to Wang yibo who is always cold and rarely talks, xiao zhan is the total opposite, he is always jovial and talkative, it's easy to get along with him, being in the car with wang yibo driving, zhan was happily chatting with his two kids, Wuxian forgot about the scary incident earlier, and was happily laughing, smiling and talking with his mommy, xiao zhan didn't know of the incident that happened earlier, if he got to know, xiao zhan will sure confront Wang yibo and the ending will not be so likable, and Wuxian will never love to see his mommy sad or hurt.

Yibo concentrated on driving, and from time to time he will look at his family of three which were talking very normally, his kids weren't timid, they didn't walk away, avoid zhan gaze or even find a reason to stay away from him, he really doesn't understand why his kids are so afraid of him.

******
"Mom they're here, i have seen the car." Zhan step sister who was standing at the door shouted, her mother rushed to where her daughter was standing and looked at outside, only to see a grey expensive car stopping not far from the house, zhan step sister frowned, compared to her family, his useless step brother seems to be in a better condition than them, the car is so very expensive, the way xiao zhan and his kids were dressed, it seems like they came here to show off! Her mother said xiao zhan life has been miserable, but the way he sees it, xiao zhan life looks very good, he doesn't look like someone who is suffering at all!.

"Mother you lied to me! That useless kid not only did he marry a billionaire, his husband is also young and very handsome! The way xiao zhan is dressed, his clothes are several times expensive than mine! You love that xiao zhan more than your real daughter that's why you let him marry Wang yibo and lied that Wang yibo is a dangerous man!" Zhan step sister Maria shouted, just looking at Wang yibo, she has immediately loved him, Wang yibo has the qualities of a real man, ontop of that he is a billionaire!.

"What are you talking about baby? Don't tell me you have fallen in love with him, don't be fooled by his looks, he is really dangerous." Zhan step answered, but deep down she has doubts, it has been years since he saw xiao zhan, she expected to see xiao zhan miserable, but the way xiao zhan is dressed and looking, he looks very happy and healthy, he is even more beautiful, those rumours of xiao zhan suffering must be a lie, this is the complete opposite of suffering! They said xiao zhan is imprisoned in the house and was never allowed to go out, but the person here doesn't look like someone who is imprisoned!. She was fooled all along!.

"Mother don't lie to me!" Maria shouted and stomped off, not bothering to look at xiao zhan and the other's who were still standing outside there car after going out talking to his father.

**************
"Welcome my son, son in law, and the two kids, the kids has really grown." Zhan dad said and tried to approach xiao zhan but was immediately stopped by Wang yibo who looked at his father in law sharply making zhan father to shudder in fear and move back, yibo hugged xiao zhan possessively.

"Father in law, you only speak with your mouth, but you have no right of looking at my partner or touching him, don't let me start  getting the wrong idea." Yibo warned and his arms around xiao zhan waist tightened, zhan who was already used to this didn't bother to speak, anyway he has no any little affection towards his father, and he knows better more than anyone's else that his father never cared about him, the only thing he cares is money and better life, he has no single quality of being a father none.

Xiao zhan father forced a smile and pretend not to care about the embarrassment or humiliation he was given, his attention went to the two kids who were curiously looking at the old man talking, they have never seen a grandpa or grandma before, they only hear from their friends and classmates, this is there first time seeing there grandpa and they were very curious, Wuxian and Fen who realised that they were getting looked at, they immediately hid behind xiao zhan and Wang yibo, making zhan dad to close his mouth even before he could start speaking.

"The kids seems to be shy, hehe it's okay, welcome inside, we have a lot to catch up with, dinner is ready we can speak while eating." Zhan dad Mr xiao who was embarrassed and very angry with how he was treated with his son who clearly never gave a shit about him, his son in law who is a demon reincarnation and the two kids who hid themselves like he is some kinda of a hideous creature.

"Father in law thank you for your hospitality." Yibo answered and followed xiao the dad while holding zhan hand tightly, and his other free hand holding his daughter, Wuxian held xiao zhan free hand on the other side, zhan who was allowed to take off the face mask and glasses was really grateful, for once Wang yibo behaved normally since he got married to him.

"Babe don't eat anything served by anyone apart from me, you don't know what they have put in the food, also Wuxian and Fen, you only eat what i serve you, we clear?" Yibo asked, xiao zhan, Wuxian and Fen nodded there heads, yibo was satisfied. Wuxian was happy and surprised, his daddy for once cared about him, and talked to him gently, his voice clearly showed that he cared, it looks like his mommy was right when he said his daddy only wanted the best for them, his daddy doesn't hate him.