~THIRTEEN~

Xiao zhan: "You have ake been insecure, you don't trust me at all, your always finding every little problem so that you can have a reason to vent your anger on me, we were married for eight year's now, not even once have i cheated on you, i have always been loyal to you, followed your conditions, i sent to school, graduated and i have a degree in business management, but what did you do? You locked me up! I wasted my year's studying for a better future for nothing'! Wang yibo just tell me honestly, do you think what your doing is fair to me? We already have a family, i will never go out and do some disgusting things, iam not a kid, iam a parent and ontop of that a mature man! I don't care if you give me hundred of thousand every month or every day, i want to be independent, challenge myself and earn money by working hard! Can you please stop all these and give me my freedom back, iam your legal married partner not your prisoner!"

Zhan who has had enough of wang yibo behaviour finally decided to speak up.

Yibo face darkened with each word xiao zhan spoke, zhan knew wang yibo was angry, but he just can't take it anymore, he is so done with wang yibo treating him like an object instead of a normal human being, he doesn't care whether Wang yibo will beat him up because he of his words.

Yibo though he was really angry he took a deep breath and forced a smile, his hand caressed xiao zhan cheek. "I know you must be joking, you just want to make me angry, is that right?" Yibo said, though his tone wasn't that normal, he was clearly angry and with one more hurtful words from xiao zhan then he will surely explode.

Zhan who was already prepared to face Wang yibo beating laughed lightly, yibo joined in the laughter, but his laughter wasn't sincere enough. "IAM not joking, IAM really so done with your behavior, you don't have to pretend that your not angry, you want to beat me up, then c'mon do it, you have never even once treated me like a normal human being, the only thing you know better is controlling my life, the only place you have never vented your anger on me is in your office." Zhan who knew better than anyone else that his words will put him in trouble didn't really care, Wang yibo will really not dare touch him here in his company. This is the only place that he could be safe, yibo held xiao zhan chin tightly, his eyes red in anger but no words came out of his mouth, getting up from the bed, yibo left his office room closing the door from behi with a bang.

Zhan touched his burning chin and was very sure a Mark was left behind.

'The only thing you know best is run away, what more do I expect from you Wang yibo, you never want to hear the truth.'

*************
Yibo who left the company in anger found himself standing in front of his parent's grave, he doesn't remember the last time he was here.

"Chosing to die and live me alone without anyone by my side, do you think that was a good thing? You never once cared about me that's you decided to die and leave the burden that you never wanted to take care! If you really cared even a little you couldn't have chosen death over me! Now I got someone whom I love so much and always does the best for him, make sure he is safe and happy, but even after that, you still never wanted me to be happy! Or maybe just because I killed your relatives for mistreating me, and now you two are still around trying to stress me and make me unhappy!  You must be happy now that my partner thinks iam not treating him right! I regret for ever hafin you two be my parents! If it wasn't for you two I will never be like this! Thanks to you my life has never been the same again!" Yibo shouted and kicked the offerings that were placed on the two graves.

Laughing hysterically yibo laugher turned into silent sobs and he knelt down on the ground, realising that he cried, yibo immediately wiped his tears away and left the grave site and went back to his car, checking the time it was almost time for the children to go home, calming down his anger and making his expression less scary he decided to pick up wuxian and Fen from there school.

Yibo took the kid's home, instructing a maid to take care of the two, yibo left, zhan who was left more than two hours wondered where wang yibo was, he wasn't in his office and xiao zhan didn't dare to ask the secretary not wanting to create unnecessary problems for the secretary.

He was somehow worried, and wanted to call Wang yibo,even before he could get his phone from the room, he heard the door opening and he saw Wang yibo coming inside, zhan looked yibo right hand which was placed in his trouser pocket, second's later yibo took out xiao zhan second phone that he has been hiding and sneered.

"Pretending to be loyal to me, but you have been cheating on me all along, talking with other men and women without my knowledge, you think you will always outsmart me right?" Yibo asked sarcastically his face expressionless.

"You found the phone, you can check and see if ever flirted with anyone or cheat with anyone, the only calls there are about business, nothing else." Zhan answered and immediately moved aside when Wang yibo threw the phone towards him aiming at xiao zhan face, the phone hit the glass wall the screen was shattered into pieces.

"Business! You really have the guts! Being bold enough to talk back! You think I will not deal with you because we are not at home! I will nake you regret for ever cheating on me! As for that useless company you opened without my permission, by tommorow there will be no company!" Yibo shouted and strode towards xiao zhan.