Chapter Three

The skies seemed to sense the tension below as it slowly started to cover the bright sky. The dimming light comforted Rex Caligo in some way, perhaps it lessened the pressure of the Six Eyes bearing down on him. His eyes narrowed at the other just standing a few feet away from him.

"Tch, a sorcerer." He hissed quietly. His grip on the finger tightened as he slightly hid it from plain view.

"Hm? Was that hostility? Oh come on, I'm friendly!" The man stretched out his right arm to gesture to himself. It remained like that for a second until he used the arm to raise a pointer finger.

"That is, if you play nice." He smirked and tilted his head towards him.

"There would no 'playing', sorcerer. You have no business with me." He scoffed back. He glanced at the closest shade that was coming from a tree.

"Oh, but I do. That finger right there, I want it. And I'm quite talented at getting what I want." The pale haired man began to step towards him.

He tensed at the escalating proximity and held up a hand.

"Stay right there, sorcerer. Do you think that I would just hand over this object to you?" He said, lowering the hand as the man stopped his approach.

The pale haired man chuckled lowly. He put a hand on his hip and started to stare at him silently.

"You should, I don't exactly know what you are, but you're probably already aware that I'm powerful, hm?" He started, his tone has its usual playful lilt, he began to walk towards him again.

"I'm Gojo Satoru, and I'm the strongest. You know, you gave me quite a good chase." His playful tone diminished, it was replaced by a low and an impressively serious one.

"But I'm curious, little creature. Was that just a Curse Technique you used?  " He asked with a slight smirk to his face

Rex Caligo tensed and his eyes widened. This man was toying with him, but he knew that this sorcerer was most probably one of those that could not rest until they get answers.

Arrogance, sorcerers can never remove that from themselves. I refuse to work with them. I refuse. I refuse. I refu-

His messy thoughts that was escalating to panic incapacitated him to sense that the sorcerer disappeared in front of him. He blinked as he came back to real life. He gazed at the green trees, he felt the chill air touch his pale cheeks but what was lost to him was the sorcerer.

Suddenly, he was bent backwards as his throat was caught in a chokehold. He gripped the arm caging him and pulled at it. His long finger nails dug into a dark blue sleeve, the muscle underneath was firm and quite slender, but oh so strong.

"Ah, we're so close like this, hm? Are you gonna fight back, little creature? You're not a curse, are you?" He tugged at him and he struggled more.

The pale haired man leaned his lips closer to his ears, the soft skin brushing against his lobe. His nose was buried in his dark hair at the closeness and he could feel the calm inhale and exhale of his breathing.

"Tell you what, little creature. Let's make an agreement. I won't kill you today and you just have to come with me, you can even keep that finger with you, deal?" The man whispered in his ear.

"That is saying as if you can, sorcerer." He replied and pulled more at his arm.

"Oh?"

"Yes, oh."

He let go of the arm and slammed a fist downward towards the direction of the ground. A slab of the solid earth rose from underneath the pale haired man. He let him go from the chokehold to backflip off the rising surface. He jumped atleast a couple of meters away from the other and was dismayed at getting even further from the shade of the trees.