Chapter Twenty-Five, Part Two

Gojo was pissed. 

He was so very, excruciatingly pissed as he held Akatsuki close to him. The only thoughts that were running in his mind as the car tumbled down the hill was that he was absolutely going to tear whoever the fuck was that to pieces. He was sure that this was the work of a scheming little bastard. 

He got even more pissed when the car finally dropped to the foot of the mountain. He can feel Akatsuki's ragged breathing underneath him. What he can no longer was the beating of the taxi driver's heart in his chest. He was brewing very dangerous ideas as he laid there, with his arms locked behind Akatsuki's head, back turned to the beat up door behind him. 

Satoru let himself sit up, leaning on his elbow that was stationed beside Akatsuki's head. With his other free hand, he blasted the car door open, the metal flew from its hinges, landing a couple of meters away from the car. He started to crawl out of the tight space of the crumpled car. 

"Akatsuki, you okay?" He asked, the man in question sat up sluggishly.

"Yes, Satoru." Akatsuki replied, at the very least he did sound fine.

Satoru walked closer to grab a hold of his armpits, pulling him out of the car. Akatsuki patted himself off of glasses that clung to his pristine white button up. He suddenly jumped when Satoru angrily kicked the car, which skidded across the ground from the force. 

"Calm yourself, Satoru. We need to figure this out." Akatsuki told him.

Satoru chuckled incredulously, if they weren't just T-boned a little while ago, it would've sounded like they were having a couple's fight. 

"Yea, I agree. We need to find that fucker who did this." Akatsuki flinched a little from the profanity.

In a split second, Satoru and Akatsuki tensed up from the sudden presence of Cursed Energy. It wasn't enough so that it felt suffocating, but the sudden appearance of it when they were in the middle of nowhere was enough to alarm them. Still wasn't any threat, in Satoru's opinion.

There stood a man a couple of meters away from them, partially hidden from the deep shadows of the daunting trees behind him. In the two's eyes, the man was sporting a moss colored green hair with a mismatched bright neon green at the tips. Satoru dared not to observe the man's choice of clothing. In terms of build, it was definitely one that screamed one punch and I'm over. 

"And who the hell are you?" Satoru asked, letting his irritation show, definitely not trying to hide his bloodlust.

The unknown man smiled creepily, he made a show of extending his arms to his sides, as if showcasing himself. "This is me, Naru Ao." He said.

Akatsuki stayed quiet as he let Satoru guffaw out loud like a maniac. Naru Ao just stared at them with a furrow of his eyebrows. Satoru wiped a fake tear out of his eyes that he had covered with a blindfold before they went into the car. Akatsuki liked to think that it must be a fight mode of  some kind for Satoru.

"So, why does Naruto have the guts to attack not just me, the Gojo Satoru, but Akatsuki as well?" He asked right away.

Satoru had no doubt that this man had malicious intentions. What with the game of cat and mouse they've been subjected to playing these past few days. He just wanted to get it out of him directly so that he would have a valid reason to kick his ass, not that he always needed to.

"Mm, I wasn't planning to attack you, Gojo-san." The man replied, paying no mind to Satoru's blatant change of his name. 

The man dug his hand in his pocket, when he raised it to show it again, a finger of Ryomen Sukuna was revealed. The two did not react to the revelation, already anticipating it.