Chapter Eleven

Gojo Satoru rarely felt disappointed. Seriously disappointed, in this case. He never felt disappointed whenever one of his students fail to meet improvement, because he believes in them. He never felt disappointed whenever one of his students fail a mission, which was rare, but there were times when he had to come and help them. No, he never felt disappointed, because they were young children who were still learning.

What disappointed him though, were those who should know better. He feels frustrated and disappointed whenever one of the old farts makes a predictable, stupid decision. He feels disappointed whenever Yaga refuses to back him up on something. He felt disappointed when his one and only best friend turned his back to the world and became a murderer. But he understands that he cannot blame most of them. With the exception of the elders because they really are the ones to blame at most times.

Rex Caligo refusing his offer was one of the moments of disappointment he felt in his life. He, out of all people, should've known that raising a generation to break a cycle was the most possible efficient way to clean whatever shit the elders made. The Creation also failed to realize that his offer in working as a teacher in the very institute that he and his students are in is an offering of a little bit of his trust. He almost felt disappointed that maybe Akatsuki was one of those stubborn, traditional old people in power in the end. But—

"You do not know the reason why I have to slumber for so long."

Those were the words he said. And perhaps, there really is more to Akatsuki. That's obvious, of course. But what exactly keeps him going? So he let it go. He walked away and allowed the stubborn black haired man to simmer in his thoughts. So he was half surprised when he showed up at the vending machine and declared that he decided to accept. Half surprised because he still believed in the tales of Creations being compassionate and kind beings towards humans.

It wasn't hard to find Yaga. The stoic man would always either be knitting more of his cursed dolls, or be in his office rotting away in his chair, drowning in paperwork. With what paperwork, he wonders, considering there's barely any students and staffs to be taken care of here. However, it was hard to keep a straight face at the look on Yaga's face. The usually stoic man was almost turned into a comic relief character that got shocked with an equally comedic reason.

"I said that I would like to take on a position of becoming a teacher to the students of Tokyo Jujutsu High."

Akatsuki stood in front of Yaga's desk with a slightly raised brow. The unusual silence of shock from the other man was questionable. Said man coughed lightly and straightened his back.

"Yes, yes. I've heard.." He trailed off. Gojo was amused at this and smirked from his position behind Akatsuki on the couch.

"Forgive me, but is there a problem? I would like to know." Akatsuki gently said to the man, which the Gojo scoff.

"Not exactly, Re-"

"Please, it's Akatsuki." He cut off Yaga, exasperated at having to correct people multiple times. Yaga let out a nod and continued.

"There isn't exactly a problem, Akatsuki-san. You can be a teacher here, of course, but there are legal matters that would have to be settled." He explained, Akatsuki's eyes widened in understanding.

"I understand. And those would be?" He asked, Yaga began to pull out some papers.

"There are multiple, you see the school is under the guise of a normal but religious school. That would mean we'll need an academic certificate from you, a citizenship and maybe even a birth certificate. Legal matters that makes a human." Yaga explained, which made Akatsuki nod his head in each point he makes.