Chapter Twenty-Three

The moonlight that shines upon the night made the calm waters of the sea glow like it has its own life. The calm pull and push of the waves made it seem as if the sea was breathing in and out. If Akatsuki didn't feel the chilling bite of the cold air, he would say that the night was perfect for his and Satoru's little getaway.

By "skinny dipping", Satoru didn't mean that they would need to have a certain body type to dip in the chill waters. He meant that he would start to lead them to the shore by his hand with a grin that conveyed nothing innocent. Gojo Satoru was indeed the devil that will taint a creature born from the natural innocence of the Earth.

"You can look, but no touching-" Satoru had teased, "-yet". The latter made heat flare all over his chilled body.

Akatsuki took those words to heart, he did look, very intently. Strong planes of shoulders greeted the night air as Satoru's expensive button up came undone, a sunkissed skin that was dewy to the touch slowly revealed itself to his dark gaze.

He silently wished that it was afternoon instead, he thought that Satoru's complexion under the molten heat of the sun would make his skin look more...ravishing. Satoru's back dipped into a v-shape the further down he looked, his waist lead down to long, and powerful legs that was unblemished.

By the time that Satoru had managed to strip all of his clothes off, Akatsuki's questions completely slipped off his mind. He only managed to snap back into reality as Satoru began to tread towards the chilled water of the sea.

"Satoru, isn't it too cold?" He asked, concerned for his very bare partner.

Satoru merely laughed at him, beckoning a hand in a gesture to join him. "It is cold, that's why I'm gonna need you here with me." He teased again.

By his mischievous grin, Akatsuki knew what Satoru meant. He felt a sliver of mischief crawl up his stomach, telling him to match his lover's antics for the night. With a barely-there smile, he began to unbutton his dress shirt.

All the way from the water, Satoru would argue that he is definitely not beginning to generate unholy thoughts from the sight of his boyfriend stripping. The moonlight made Akatsuki's alabaster skin glow, he felt like he is peering through a clam and Akatsuki is a shiny, rare mother of pearl. Odd comparison, but Satoru has always been odd.

The heat that he was beginning to feel in his body, flared up almost immediately as he saw the golden linings on Akatsuki's back, if he took the time to stare at it carefully, he can make out an image of an ancient Japanese dragon drawn from the inky golden fine lines on his muscles. Satoru liked to think that the image would have looked better if the lines were an angry red, but that wasn't his business.

He tried very hard to not stray his eyes somewhere on the nethers, he truly did. In fact, he needed an award for successfully doing so, as he kept his eyes on his lover who was beginning to tread towards his direction in the waters.

Not much was said, as Satoru clung to his lover by the shoulders as soon as Akatsuki entered his vicinity. Lips latching onto his, filling the air with warmth from their joined bodies. Akatsuki tightly held onto his lover by the waist, long legs wrapping around his torso. Satoru pulled away to gaze at his eyes, his own looked a little hazed and crazed, as if he was looking at the world that laid on the palm of his hands. Satoru would say that the world is at the palm of his hands, or rather, his world is currently trapped between his legs.

"When you said skinny dipping, you meant taking a bath on the beach?" Akatsuki joked, a little breathless.

Satoru chuckled, "We can bathe together too, if you want." He teased again.