Chapter 2: Little Master Like a Dog

Huo Qishen walked out of the dirty apartment building.

    Seeing a wild dog with a broken leg next to the garbage dump, he smiled.

    I remember when he was a child he had a dog like this, he had a bad temper, barked his teeth and barked at people all day, and he also cared about food.

    Once he accidentally stepped on its dog bowl and the dog took a bite at his heel.

    The one-month-old milk dog does not hurt when biting, the skin is broken, and there is no blood.

    But after all, it was bitten, and after treatment was done, Huo Qishen threw the dog away.

    The dog didn't run away, and just hid in the nearby garbage dump and howled pitifully. In a few days, the dog who was grinning at the original learned to be obedient. When he saw him, he would wag his tail and beg for pity, wanting him to take it back.

    Huo Qishen didn't take it home, but it was so pitiful to see it. When he was happy, he would let people throw some dog food into the garbage.

    But it didn't take long for the dog to be burned to death.

    Huo Qi heard from the servants at home that the dog was pitiful. He had lost all his hair after being burned by the fire, and had to be eaten by wild dogs and mice.

    Huo Qishen suddenly remembered such an insignificant and interesting thing, because he felt that Yan Yang and this dog were quite similar.

    Without the big tree of the Yan family, Yan Yang, who is pampered and pampered, can only wag his tail outside begging for pity, and his survival ability is probably not as good as that of the dog.

    Looking at the watch, it was time to accompany Su Ming to dinner.

    .........

    Yan Yang, who was just over 20 years old, entered the darkest period of his life and saw the despair of not being able to see the light.

    The crematorium was right next to the apartment building, and a staff member came after a phone call and helped him push Yan's mother for cremation.

    A person of 1.65 meters entered, and a handful of ashes were left in less than an hour.

    Yan Yang went back with the urn and began to borrow money from relatives and former friends and collaborators.

    In a low voice, he barely got down on his knees. With hismother's phone book and more than 300 contacts in his hand, he turned from the beginning to the bottom, and ran from the east to the west of the city, going from house to house begging.

    It's easy to add icing on the cake, but difficult to deliver charcoal in the snow.

    No one wanted to get involved with a criminal, even if Yan Yang said he could write an IOU and repay the money with interest in the future, they still had a cold face, scolding him to get out of the way, and don't have any contact in the future.

    The indifference of human nature is always manifested incisively and vividly when people are desperate.

    There was no cemetery, so Yan Yang could only put his mother's ashes at home.

    ......

    On the day of Yan's father's judgment, Yan Yang went to the court early in the morning. There was no one he knew in the whole gallery. Yan Yang shrank in the corner as if a thorn was stuck in his throat.

    When he heard the verdict, he stood up abruptly, grabbed the person beside him who was about to leave and asked, "What's the verdict?"

    "Have you not been sitting here listening, the prisoner is sentenced to death and will be shot. "

    Yan Yang felt as if his entire body was surrounded by a net full of thorns, and the pain went deep into the bone marrow.

With trembling hands, he pulled another person and asked, "What's the result?!"

    "Don't ask again, how many times you say it's the death penalty." The man said impatiently, "It's also what he deserves, because he was greedy for money and got a bean. In the scum project, 19 people died, and it would be cheaper for him to die."

    "No..." Yan Yang stared at a pair of red eyes, tears streaming down like beads with broken threads Lose.

    The people next to him watched him cry for a criminal with disgust in their eyes.

    ...

    a week after the execution, Father Yan was taken away with his head down.

    Looking in the direction of Yan Yang, I could only see my father's gray hair overnight. He was wearing handcuffs on both hands, and every step he took would make a screeching sound.

    It was sunny outside and I didn't know when the drizzle started to fall.

    Yan Yang stood alone in the empty hall, his face showing an almost death-like collapse.

    His mother had just died before being buried, and his father was sentenced to death. Yan Yang was in a daze as if he was born in a nightmare that he could not wake up from.

    He walked out of the courthouse and unknowingly walked into the middle of the road, the brakes screechingRui sounded, the owner of the car was still in shock, staring at him and calling him a fool.

    Yan Yang stood in it, and in the strange eyes of everyone, he felt a familiar sight.

    Yan Yang looked up, and sure enough, he saw Huo Qishen on the opposite side of the road, with a thin smile on the corner of his mouth, as if mocking his stupid struggle.

    Yan Yang finally understood what Huo Qishen said a few days ago.

    He said he waited for him to kneel and beg him.

    ......

    He was five meters away from him, but Yan Yang walked for nearly a minute in just a few short steps.

It was raining heavily, and there were a lot of cars and noises around. Huo Qishen sat in the car and watched Yan Yang walk in front of him with great difficulty through the hazy rain curtain.

    In less than a week, Yan Yang lost weight again.

    The young master, who used to wear a tuxedo, is now wearing an outdated and yellowed white T-shirt, and his thin body suddenly became transparent in the rain and fog.

    His eyes were dead, as if the hope and life support had been swallowed up by hell.