Chapter 48: More trouble than women

Yan Yang was panting heavily, the cold sweat on his forehead wet the pillow, Huo Qishen pulled him out and picked him up: "What's wrong with you?"

    "I'm bleeding."

    Huo Qishen was stunned when he heard this, and lowered his head. Look, there is indeed blood, but there is not much blood at the moment, only two drops of blood on the sheets.

    He thought that Yan Yang was just "deeply in love", but he didn't expect that he was "fighting in blood" alone. Seeing the blood, Huo Qishen's eyes flashed with irritability.

    "I'll take you to the bathroom to wash, and then I'll take you to the hospital."

    Before, he wanted to take Yan Yang to the hospital for a physical examination, but he never had the chance. Now he can take advantage of the examination to see what kind of disease he has.

    He thought about it for a long time, but couldn't figure out why Yan Yang deceived him.

    To endure hardship for nothing, to suffer in vain, to sum it up in two words is stupid.

    Yan Yang struggled: "I'm going to wash myself, I don't need you."

    Huo Qishen let go of him, Yan Yang propped himself up and ran to the bathroom. When sitting on the toilet, he only felt that the pores all over his body were emitting cold air, and his stomach was full of cold air. Goosebumps all over the colic body.

    Dr. Jiang also warned him yesterday not to have sex.

    But this kind of thing is not something he can decide. Huo Qishen is already suspicious now, and Yan Yang thinks about finding another lie to fool him back.

    But what about the blood in this pool? It can't be said that he visits his uncle once every two months, right?

    Looking at the blood in the toilet, Yan Yang panicked. He covered his stomach and curled his toes.

    The door handle was twisted, and Yan Yang subconsciously drew water.

    Huo Qishen's face was bad: "Come out when you clean up, and I'll take you to the hospital."

   Yan Yang didn't say anything.

    Huo Qi squinted his eyes deeply, his patience was exhausted long ago, he reached out to drag Yan Yang, but Yan Yang raised his hand to dodge.

    "If you don't go to the hospital, you should be gentle, so that I won't crack and bleed under me."

    "I used more force than this time, why haven't I seen you bleeding?" Huo Qi took a deep breath and asked him in a deep voice, "You come out by yourself, or I drag you out, you choose."

    Yan Yang gritted his teeth: " I'm not going! It's you who made a fuss."

    "Am I making a fuss?" Huo Qi smiled deeply. He saw him bleeding, and he cared about his body and wanted to take him to the hospital for a general examination, but he actually said he was making a fuss.

    Huo Qi moved his lips deeply and said lightly: "Don't you want to die in the hospital?"

    "Then you will kill me." Anyway, it's all death, but it's better than Huo Qi's practice when he knows he can get pregnant. Life is better than death.

    Huo Qishen's face was not good, if he hadn't thought that there was still blood under Yan Yang, he really wanted to kill him!

    Huo Qi was so angry that he couldn't breathe, he grabbed Yan Yang and threw it on the bed, and pulled out a random piece of clothing from the closet to force him to put it on.