Chapter 21: Yan Yang vomited

"What if you don't eat, if Huo Shao comes back to see your hungry belly for a day and says I didn't ask you to eat, then I won't be wronged." Sister Zhang rolled her eyes.

    Yan Yang pressed his stomach, and after retching violently, his physiological tears couldn't stop falling down, and his black eyelashes were still sticking to tears.

    "Drink some hot water, if it's really serious, I'll call Huo Shao and have someone take you to the hospital."

    Yan Yang drank half a cup of warm water, and his stomach felt better: "I'm sick, I've made lighter meals recently. I'll be fine after a rest."

    "Then are you going upstairs to rest now?" the butler asked.

    Yan Yang ignored the dissatisfied eyes of the servant, nodded and handed the water cup back to the housekeeper: "Well, I'll make it clear to Huo Qishen."

    Seeing Yan Yang going upstairs, Mrs. Zhang felt more and more in her heart . Dissatisfied, he charged him with the housekeeper: "Tell me, did he do it on purpose, he didn't get sick early or late, but he sent it while he was eating, and he said to eat lightly, I think he just thinks that the food I cook is not good. Well, the fish I bought this early in the morning has been ruined like this." The

    housekeeper only felt her ears buzzing loudly, and whispered: "Don't say a word, if he doesn't eat you, what's the waste? Now ."

    "I think he is really uncomfortable. People with stomach problems should eat lightly. You should pay more attention to cooking in the future. I know you are dissatisfied with him, but he is the person who Huo Shao puts on the top of his heart. No matter how much you are dissatisfied, you have to suppress it, otherwise don’t tell me if something happens without reminding you.”

    Aunt Zhang acquiesced on the surface, but she didn’t take it seriously, Yan Yang, he is someone who is on the top of his heart and on the tip of a knife. Pretty much.

    ...

    Yan Yang didn't know what happened downstairs, and he didn't bother to think about it.

    When he returned to his room, he was lying on the bed. This time his stomach problems were a little different from the previous ones.

    It used to be painful, but I didn't feel so disgusting. It was as if all of my strength had been taken away, and I felt nauseous when I saw fatty and fishy food.

    Coupled with his recent lack of energy, obvious fatigue, and a combination of various symptoms, Yan Yang thought: Could it be that he has hepatitis B?

   Hepatitis B is mentioned in the popularization of infectious diseases in schools, which is very similar to his current symptoms.

    When Yan Yang thought of this possibility, he was neither nervous nor afraid. He was even thinking, if it really happened, it would be great. Then it would be spread to Huo Qishen, and it would be great to die.

    But thinking of taking his own life into it, Huo Qishen, a scumbag, is not worthy.

    Yan Yang lay in bed and slept for an afternoon. When he woke up, he heard the sound of parking outside. He looked up at the clock hanging on the wall. At seven o'clock in the afternoon, Huo Qishen came back.

    During this sleep, Yan Yang felt dizzy and exhausted, his chest seemed to be blocked.

    This feeling, like a ghost pressing the bed, Yan Yang rubbed his brows, and when his vision was not so blurred, he got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water.