Chapter 25: Little fool Chu Qing

I haven't seen each other for two or three months, Yan Yang lost a lot of weight, his face was pale, and his small face was frighteningly pointed.

    Yan Yang loves to laugh, with a cool and cheerful personality. When the corners of his mouth rise, two tiger teeth are exposed. Chu Qing likes to see him smile the most.

    But now, although Yan Yang is smiling, the smile does not reach the bottom of his eyes, and his pupils are like dark ink, unable to see the end.

    Chu Qing looked at Yan Yang with worry in his eyes, and repeatedly asked, "Are you really okay?"

    "Really okay." Yan Yang stretched out his hand and scratched Chu Qing's palm, he often did to Chu Qing These small movements made Chu Qing ticklish, and he was distracted by scratching the palm of his hand.

    Chu Qing withdrew his hand, his bright eyes slightly curved, and when he laughed, he looked like a childish innocence.

    The two have completely different personalities, one is too proud, the other is too stupid.

    The two people who had nothing to do with each other met because of music and became good friends.

    There are many handsome boys in E, but it is very rare to be as delicate as Yan Yang and Chu Qing.

    If Yan Yang is the sun that makes people unable to take off his glasses, then Chu Qing is the moon, with a face that both men and women like, he looks very well-behaved, his eyes are big and round, his pupils are very dark, like almonds, looking at You feel very obedient when you are.

   When he first entered school, Chu Qing's nickname: the most beautiful little milk dog in the world, was replaced in less than half a year, fool, idiot...

    Chu Qing's family is well-off, he is a veritable rich young master, as the so-called rich He can make ghosts run the mill, and he should go to a school for the mentally handicapped, but he finally squeezed into E University.

    However, Chu Qing is only slightly lacking in IQ. He is not a waste of talent. Every year, he will go to various large-scale violin competitions, various types of awards, and almost fill the storage room at home.

    In the classroom, the teacher will often use Chuqing as a teaching material to educate the poor students who are idle all day long: "Look, the mentally handicapped playing the violin in the next class can win awards every year. You are simply worse than the mentally handicapped."

    Although the words are harsh, they are the truth.

    Chu Qing is stupid, but has a strong sense of music. When he plays the violin, it is like a different person.

    It seems like it's written in a book, there is a fine line between genius and lunatic.

    Yan Yang, who is also known as a genius like him, is his only friend at school.

    The two often spend time together at school, take classes, eat together, play music, and participate in competitions together.

    Now that something happened to the Yan family, even Chu Qing, who was closest to Yan Yang, was implicated, laughing at him as a fool, without Yan Yang, he would be nothing.

   Chu Qing was alone in school, and when he heard the words about laughing at himself, he didn't feel anything. But once he touched Yan Yang, he stubbornly went back one by one with a stubborn face.

    "Yan Yang will not have an accident! He will be fine! Lives better than any of you!"

    Yan Yang grabbed Chu Qing's wrist and went in, closing the door.