Chapter 44: Aunt Wang goes to prison

Yan Yang went to the school first, and as soon as the driver left, he turned around and took a taxi to the hospital. After several setbacks, he found Dr. Jiang who had examined him before.

    Dr. Jiang checked Yan Yang's physical condition, frowned and said, "You are not in good health now, I suggest you wait for two more days."

    Yan Yang shook his head, "I can wait, Dr. Jiang, but my stomach can't wait. , I can't helplessly watch him grow bigger."

    He explained to Dr. Jiang his situation under Huo Qishen's care.

    "The person who took care of me finally went out. I have to seize this opportunity. If I don't destroy it today, I will find out when he comes back..."

    The lights in the room were on very brightly, but the Yan Yang's eyes were full of darkness.

    Huo Qi was deeply suspicious, and he was always frightened by this group of things.

    "One of my teachers told me that I still have a future, so I can't be stumped by such dirty things, doctor, can you understand?" I

    don't know if others should be advised, Dr. Jiang thought deeply for a while, and his heart became heavy. : "I understand, I have already said what I should say, since you are determined, then sign the consent form for the operation." The

    two documents were densely written, Yan Yang glanced at it, and signed his name underneath. .

    The risk of surgery is there. Dr. Jiang analyzed several situations with him, and one of them was afraid of heavy bleeding.

   Yan Yang lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly: "What about the probability?"

    Dr. Jiang analyzed: "It's very small, but it's not impossible..."

    Yan Yang is not afraid of death, not to mention that he is alive now Life is better than death, any heavy bleeding here is like rubbing off a layer of skin, and Huo Qishen has not caused him pain in bed.

    "Doctor Jiang, do you say that the risk of miscarriage is high right now, or is it high to have a baby after eight months?" The

    doctor was asked by him, and suddenly stopped: "Of course it's dangerous to have a baby."

    Yan Yang smiled: "That's okay, let me in."

    Yan Yang paid 9,000 for the operation, and after arranging a series of examinations, the nurse came over to inform him that he could have the operation.

    Just as he was about to go in, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang.

    The nurse reminded: "Sir, you can't bring your cell phone in. Put your clothes in the locker and lock them."

    "I know." The caller ID was from Chu Qing, and he breathed a sigh of relief instantly.

   When Yan Yang answered the phone, Chu Qing's cry came from inside.

    "Yan Yang, I'm so scared." When

    Yan Yang heard the panic, he asked him anxiously, "What's the matter? Chu Qing, don't cry, calm down and tell me what happened?"

    Chu Qing sobbed and calmed down. After that, he told Yan Yang what happened.

    Seeing that he was okay, Yan Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and then comforted with a hoarse voice: "You listen to me first, don't leave the bedroom, I will help you solve the babysitter right away."

    "Really...really?" Chu Qing let out a loud burp, her voice hoarse.

    Yan Yang said softly: "Really, you will receive a notification on your mobile phone later, you remember to agree."