Chapter 20: The sufferings of this world still did not let him go

Yan Yang was curled up on the ground, because his head hit the foot of the chair, and there was an obvious red mark on his forehead. From time to time, there was dull pain, and the black and white in front of him alternated.

    Huo Qi squatted down and raised his chin, Yan Yang shook his head, "Release."

    Huo Qi said in a low voice, "You are injured, let me see."

    Yan Yang broke free from his hand. , his body trembled violently, and leaned on the table behind him.

    "Huo Qishen, why do you want to provoke me when you have a fiancé?"

    "You have been with him for four years, are you worthy of him like this?"

    Yan Yang seemed to have lost his ability to think, and his lips moved one sentence after another. blurted out.

    "My most disgusting thing is Xiaosan. You made me the person I hate the most."

    He gritted his teeth and tasted the bitter taste from the depths of his throat, as if he had swallowed a piece of yellow lotus and blocked it there. .

    "You deserve to suffer the disgust." Huo Qishen's eyes were emotionless, so cold that he seemed to freeze people.

    "I've been with Su Ming for four years, and I'm going to marry him, but what does it have to do with marrying him and supporting you? He can endure it as a principal, but it's unacceptable for you to be a mistress. "

    Marriage and feelings have never been related to him. He has emotional cleanliness but not marriage cleanliness.

    To put it bluntly, marrying Su Ming is just a partner to live together, and he won't develop feelings for him, and nothing will happen.

   As for Yan Yang, he has desires and indescribable feelings for him. Yan Yang's body and mind must belong to him, and he cannot be allowed to cheat, even mentally.

    Yan Yang has been shattered by Huo Qishen's three views. This is the first time he has met a person who can talk about cheating in such a grand manner.

    "Huo Qishen, I'm a person, I also have self-esteem and pride, and I want to live well."

    "Could it be that just because of my face and body, I was born to live in the mud and let you trample on it!"

    Yan Yang bit his lip, a man, crying from time to time is too expensive, but at this moment Yan Yang couldn't control himself at all.

    It's so painful, I don't know why, his body hurts so much, it has nothing to do with the trauma, but the heart is hurting so badly at the moment, as if a hand is clenched hard.

    He really regretted meeting Huo Qishen.

    If he had known in the morning that it would turn out like this, he would never have gone home, and he would have followed his father's wishes and held a birthday party in the hotel.

    Just because he played the piano with such a face, Huo Qishen ruined the rest of his life.

    He had too many things he didn't understand, and why he had to endure these things.

    People often say that he is a master after suffering and suffering, and he fell from above without thinking of going back to become a master, but the sufferings of this world still did not let him go.
   Yan Yang didn't know what heinous thing he did, he wanted to destroy his family.

    He didn't know that he was so compromising, why did Huo Qishen trample on him like this? He will not stop even if he is thrown into the eighteenth hell.