Chapter 17: Do you sleep together

Huo Qishen was working in the study next door, Yan Yangyang came out of the bathroom and sent a secret message to Huo Qishen.

    "Sleep together? I'll wait for you." There are many more inexplicable meanings when sleeping in adults.

    After the text message was sent, Huo Qishen arrived within five minutes.

    Yan Yang stretched his legs naked on the bed, Huo Qi took a deep look, and his breathing became short.

    Yan Yang took the initiative for the first time and was very cooperative. Huo Qishen rushed up to kiss him, but Yan Yang suddenly turned his head to avoid him.

    Huo Qi frowned deeply.

    Yan Yang said, "Can I call my friend..."

    Huo Qishen was too lazy to listen, so he blocked Yan Yang's mouth and let him do it.

    No matter how uncomfortable Yan Yang is, he still has to give the illusion of being refreshed, suppressing his voice and barking twice, just like a cat.

    Huo Qishen is still gentle, and can cooperate with his Yan Yang, the taste is not too good, when it is over, he hugs Yan Yang's waist, like a drunken king full of food, and asks contentedly: "For whom? Calling, a man or a woman?"

    Yan Yang slumped onto the bed tired, and suddenly became energized when he heard Huo Qishen's question: "Men." When

    Huo Qishen heard that he was calling a man, Huo Qishen's mind changed for a long time. Dirty bend: "Don't fight."

    Yan Yang bit his lip: "Huo Qishen what are you thinking, my sexual orientation is normal!"

    Huo Qishen stretched his hand under the sheet and touched Yan Yang, Yan Yang sandwiched his legs towards Hiding aside, a pair of eyes stared round and bright.

    Huo Qishen smiled: "If you touch you, you will be hard. How dare you tell me that your sexual orientation is normal?"

    Huo Qishen touched his hand, Xiao Huo Qishen rose again, and Yan Yang noticed his strange tension "I used to think about finding a woman to marry and have children."

    Huo Qi looked at him deeply, with a gloomy expression on his face: "Then do you still think about it now?"

   Yan Yang was careful, and after thinking about it, he said: "I'm following you, what should I think?"

    This successfully pleased Huo Qishen, and his face suddenly improved a lot: "Then tell me, who to call? "

    I said you don't know each other, it's my classmate." He didn't want Huo Qi to know his private life at all.

    Huo Qishen snorted: "How can you know that I don't know you if you don't say anything?"

    Yan Yang frowned, very reluctant in his heart, but he answered honestly: "Chu Qing."

    Huo Qishen picked up Mei, it seems that he did not expect that the friend in Yan Yang's mouth would be Chu Qing.

    Chu Qing heard a little about this person, and his impression of him was only one word, that is - stupid.

    Chu Qing was a fool who was fostered in the Song family. Yan Yang wanted to call a fool. Huo Qishen couldn't be more relieved.

    "Let's fight."

    "You agree?" Yan Yang was surprised that Huo Qishen agreed without asking anything.

    Huo Qishen said lightly: "Seeing that you performed well tonight, I will reward you. Are you going to call him now?"