Chapter 43: Do you think 250 is enough?

Night fell quietly, Chu Qing curled up and slept on the sofa, muttering to himself: "Twenty thousand sixty-eight... twenty thousand sixty-nine, twenty thousand... ...zero..."

    What time is it? Too many to forget how many.

    Chu Qing grabbed his head, he was already very sleepy at this time, but he couldn't sleep, and he had to wait for Song Yifan to come back.

    Chu Qing sat up straight and was about to wash his face with cold water to wake up. As soon as he sat up, he saw a shadow behind the sofa.

    "Ah..." He covered his mouth in fright, his watery eyes like black glass in the dark night.

    "I haven't slept so late, what are you counting here?" For the first time, Song Yifan thought his silly appearance was quite endearing.

    Chu Qing was dumbfounded, how long has he been standing behind?

    Chu Qing obediently stood up from the sofa, holding her pajamas tightly with her little hands.

    "I...I'll wait for you to come back." Not only did the tense nerves not relax, but they became even more nervous, and they shuddered when they spoke.

    Chu Qing's fear of Song Yifan oozes from his bones, and when he sees it, his body is tense, and his back is chilled.

    "What should I do when I come back?" Song Yifan asked.

    "Get close...sleep together."

   Song Yifan raised his eyebrows, showing a meaningful expression: "Do you want to sleep with me?"

    On the matter of sleeping, Chu Qing's resistance had already taken shape. It seems to be durian, even if it is the king of fruits, no matter how delicious it is touted by others, in his opinion, it has a very strange smell.

    It's the same with Song Yifan, the first experience was bad, then the second time, the third time...so many times later, sleeping with Song Yifan was a kind of torture for him.

    "Come here." In the darkness, Song Yifan beckoned to him.

    Chu Qing moved his steps obediently and stood in front of him, feeling uneasy.

    Chu Qing was so nervous that she was dying, but she didn't know what to do.

    Song Yifan hugged him, he couldn't see whether the man's face was happy or angry, he could only instinctively fear, tears fell from his eyes and rolled into Song Yifan's neck.

    "Why are you crying, don't you want to be close to me and sleep with me?" He cried before he did anything, as if he was bullying him.

    Chu Qing trembled unbelievably, and he felt fear in his heart, but thinking of what Yan Yang said to him this afternoon, he gritted his teeth and passed.

  Chu Qing stopped her tears, "Yifan."

    "Huh?"

    "Can you not leave tonight...stay and accompany me for breakfast tomorrow morning." No matter what, she had to endure it until Aunt Wang came back.

    Song Yifan didn't know Chu Qing's thoughts, he put his hand into his pajama pants, and a hint of play was drawn from the corner of his mouth: "What? You can't bear me?"

    Chu Qing, who has been immersed in his own world, didn't listen carefully, so he didn't notice it Taking out the maliciousness in the man's words, he said, "Please, wait for Aunt Wang to come back tomorrow, and you can leave after breakfast, okay?"