Chapter 41: Kill for money

The housekeeper was also stunned after hearing this. He secretly went to the kitchen to take a look, turned around and called Huo Qishen to tell him the situation.

    "Let him do it, I'll be back soon."

    Although the housekeeper usually doesn't understand Huo Qishen's thoughts, but listening to his slightly happy tone at the moment, he knows that he is in a good mood now.

    It seems that Yan Yang is in the right place.

    Huo Qishen got off work half an hour earlier, and when he arrived in Nanshuiwan, Yan Yang was still busy in the kitchen. He changed his shoes and went over quietly, standing outside the kitchen to look at Yan Yang.

    Yan Yang was dressed in casual clothes with a black apron tied around his waist. He wore an apparently normal outfit, but he was forced to wear a hint of abstinence.

    After being lightly tied by a thin rope, the waist looked extra slender, as if it would break if twisted.

    In this world, no one knows better than him how thin Yan Yang's waist is.

    No one knows better than him how good it feels when Yingying holds it in his hand and entangles with him.

    Yan Yang focused on stirring the dishes in the wok, and Huo Qishen stood behind him watching.

  Looking at Yan Yang's shoulders, waist and hips, the curves of the lines are not exaggerated, but for him it is a kind of graceful color and emotion.

    I have to say that every time I see Yan Yang, there is only one thought in his heart, that is to hide him from others.

    He wanted to step forward and press Yan Yang on the cooking table, buckle his waist, and drag his trousers to his ankles...

    But in the end he restrained himself and did nothing out of the ordinary, Huo Qishen He walked over and hooked Yan Yang's waist lightly, put his chin on his shoulder and sniffed the scent of lemon around his neck.

    "Our family's Yangyang actually knows how to cook."

    Yan Yang's body froze, but fortunately, he was used to Huo Qishen's elusiveness and quickly recovered.

    "I cook very little, don't dislike it when you eat it."

    "How can I dislike it, even if you put poison in it, I'll finish it without blinking."

    Yan Yang took a deep look at Huo Qishen while holding the spatula, and said, "How could I poison you? Huo Qi smiled deeply: "

    Yeah, how could you be poisoned."

    Yan Yang followed suit, smiling generously and gracefully, in a gentle manner. In fact, when he was cooking, he really wanted to be poisoned. .

    It's just that now that Huo Qi was poisoned to death, the gain outweighed the loss. Although he hated him and wanted him to die, he didn't want to take his life into it.

    After all, he still has to wait for his father to get out of prison, but he can't be caught here.

    Yan Yang turned back and put a spoonful of salt in the pot, dipped his fingertips in the soup and tasted it, and then started to stir fry the pot.

    Just as he was about to sprinkle chopped green onions, Huo Qishen stopped him: "I don't eat green onions."

    Yan Yang stopped: "Just tell me all your taboos."

    "I think about it." Huo Qishen said slowly, "I Don't eat green onions, don't eat garlic, don't eat ginger, don't like vinegar, don't like those that taste too strong, don't eat fish with a fishy smell, don't touch fatty meat, don't eat animal offal..."