Chapter 34: Must be destroyed

The doctor stood by and explained medical knowledge to him, which probably meant that he had a female reproductive system in his body, and now that he was fertilized, there was an embryo in it.

    Yan Yang thought it was absurd. He seemed to have fallen into a nightmare that he couldn't get out of. It was difficult for him to accept that a man was pregnant with Huo Qishen's child.

    After the doctor explained it, he sighed with emotion: "You are really lucky and have a great fate. You were pregnant and had been in the rain for so long, had a high fever for so long, and also experienced a car accident. He's not hurt, he's really a very lucky little guy."

    Yan Yang looked up at the ceiling, trying to keep his tears from flowing, he stretched out his hand to touch his abdomen, and his slender fingers grabbed and twisted the layer of clothes. , the knuckles are whitened.

    "It's not called luck, it's called fate." Yan Yang accepted the fact that he had a bad seed in his stomach. A temporary fate does not mean a permanent fate. This child should not appear in his body, it will make him Thinking of Huo Qishen's humiliation to him every day and every night.

    The doctor was still talking a lot in his ear, but Yan Yang didn't hear a word.

    "Can it be destroyed?" Yan Yang asked in a stern voice.

    "What?" The doctor was stunned, almost thinking he heard it wrong.

    Yan Yang's eyelashes were drooping, leaving a shadow under his eyelids. He raised his eyebrows and said gloomily: "I said I can get rid of it?" The

    doctor frowned and said solemnly: "But yes, but not now, you are too sick. Weak, abortion is more harmful to the body, and a man is no more pregnant than a woman. This is the first time I have met. If you decide to have an abortion, I will arrange a new examination for you and determine the operation plan."

   Yan Yang felt troublesome . , to determine what surgical plan, can't he just take a medicine and kill it directly?

    Yan Yang took a deep breath: "I've made sure, you will get the results as soon as possible, don't tell anyone about my pregnancy, give me your phone number, and I'll contact you."

    The only thing that is fortunate now is that , Huo Qishen didn't come in when he was doing the examination, and he didn't know he was pregnant, so he could quietly kill the child.

    The doctor was curious: "Who sent you in? I see him looking anxious..."

    "Especially I can't tell him!" Yan Yang gritted his teeth, his eyes were pitch black, and he followed As black as ink, "What's in this stomach is what he raped."

    "Force... rape?" The doctor was shocked, feeling that Sanguan was frightened, no wonder there was such a thing on his body. Lots of bite marks.

    Yan Yang suddenly grabbed the doctor's hand and pleaded with his eyes: "Doctor, I can't get rid of that person outside. I beg you to help me. The only thing I can do is not to conceive his child.

    " He grabbed the doctor's hand harder, his fingers trembling, as if he was grabbing a life-saving straw: "I can't accept this kind of unbelievable thing, let alone how people outside will see it if they know it. I, you help me get rid of the things in my stomach, and cut off the organs that don't belong to my body, so that I can be a good man in the future."

    Yan Yang is good, and when he has red eyes, he is like Only an ignorant rabbit will make people want to protect.

    The doctor's sense of justice broke out. He thought that the person who sent Yan Yang to the hospital would be a good person, but he didn't expect to be a powerful and powerful rapist. He really looked like a dog, not a thing.