Chapter 38: Idiots do not need freedom

For Song Yifan, Chu Qing had very complicated feelings. While he was afraid of Song Yifan, he hoped that he would be at home more often.

    The desire for Song Yifan to come back is not for anything else, but as soon as he returns home, Aunt Wang will cook, and he will not have to starve or be scolded.

    The door lock in the bedroom was agitated, and Chu Qing used to lock the door when he was sleeping, but it was no different from unlocking it, because the person he was most guarded against had the key here and could come in and out at any time.

    Chu Qing had a light sleep and woke up when she heard a slight movement, the door opened, and it was Song Yifan who came in.

    "Yi... Yifan, you're back." Chu Qing sat upright on the bed and smiled at him.

    Song Yifan stopped and watched for a while.

    The most interesting thing about this fool, Chu Qing, is that when he is not talking, he just laughs. But he came back today not just to see him laugh, but to settle accounts with him.

    On the surface, Chu Qingming was fostered by the Song family, but he was actually Song Yifan's fiancé.

    Speaking of this relationship, it was also a whim of Mother Song. The Song family was a noble and noble family. The couple was open-minded and generous, and they did not have the thoughts of the older generation.

    If you want to marry a daughter-in-law, you must marry a woman, not only to marry someone who will give birth, but also to be beneficial to the family.

    Mother Song didn't have that kind of thinking, she just liked Chu Qing very much and felt sorry for him. She knew the bottom line of Chu Qing and knew that the child was obedient and well-behaved, so she decided the marriage with Song's father on her own initiative.

    By the time Song Yifan found out that his parents had this idea, it was too late, and the couple even bought an engagement ring.

    Song Yifan was in a hurry and couldn't resist what his parents wanted, so he simply vented his anger on Chu Qing.

    Song Yifan took a step forward, he stretched out his big hand, clamped Chu Qing's slender wrist, and dragged him directly to the balcony.

    The cloud of lead moved, obscuring the moonlight, and the chirping of insects could be heard faintly in the night. Chu Qing remembered the scene where he fell from here that night, and was so frightened that he didn't dare to move.

   "I... I want to go back to sleep."

    After he finished speaking, he tried to pass Song Yifan's side, and just as he stepped into the bedroom, the man suddenly shot and grabbed the hair on the back of his head, and Chu Qing's scalp was about to be ripped off by him.

    "It hurts..."

    Chu Qing's black hair was fluffy and soft, the roots were smooth and delicate, and it was very comfortable to hold in the palm of his hand.

    Song Yifan twitched the corners of his mouth: "Pain, you're afraid you've forgotten what real pain is."

    Because of his nonsense, his parents set him up for a marriage, causing him to lose face in front of his friends. After that lesson, the effect was still there. pretty good.

    I didn't expect him to be a rat - drop his paw and forget it.

    His hair was caught in Song Yifan's palm, his fragile little face was forced to look up, his panic-like eyes like a deer met the man's sparkling black eyes.