Chapter 47: Yan Yang, do you think I'm stupid

The doctor was speechless when he saw that the housekeeper was so protective of him. He only saw that Yan Yang had a bite wound on his upper body, and had some guesses in his heart, so he wanted to take a look at his pants.

He's just a doctor, how to prevent him from being like a wolf, how can you determine the cause of the fever without looking at the injury?

However, this was not helpful to the housekeeper. The doctor opened the medicine box, took out the prepared medicine and hung it up.

Yan Yang's wrist is slender. The place where the infusion needle was inserted yesterday afternoon has not been scattered, and the skin and flesh are blue in that area. The doctor didn't ask any further questions, but after putting the needle in, he asked the butler

a few words: "After the medicine is given, if the body temperature has not dropped within three hours, remember to call me."

"Okay."

He called Zhao Rang and told him that Yan Yang had a fever.

At this time, Zhao Rang was picking gifts for Huo Qishen in the mall. He held two delicate cufflinks in his hand. After receiving the call from the housekeeper, he swiped the card and immediately returned to the company office to find Huo Qishen.

"Mr. Huo, I have already bought Mr. Yan's gift, you can take a look."

Huo Qishen took the box and looked at it carefully. Yan Yang often performs, and most of the dresses and shirts at home can be used to give cufflinks.

Huo Qishen accepted it, "Okay, you can go out."

Zhao Rang stood still, his face a little tangled.

Huo Qishen raised his eyes: "What's the matter?"

Zhao Rang said, "Butler Li called me just now to tell me that Mr. Yan has a fever."

Huo Qishen's expression suddenly became very gloomy, "I didn't call yesterday. I asked if it was all right? Why did I suddenly have a fever today? Have you been sent to the hospital?"

Zhao Rang explained, "Listen to what the housekeeper said, Mr. Yan didn't want to go to the hospital, so he invited the doctor to his home, and now he has lost After applying the liquid, people just have a common fever."

It's just a simple cold and fever, it's easy to get rid of, after all, Yan Yang is young and has a good foundation.

Huo Qishen played with the cufflinks in his hand, put his other hand on the table, and tapped the table with his fingers regularly: "How is the hospital investigation?"

"Mr. Huo, in the hospital you mentioned, there is no Log in Mr. Yan's information."

Huo Qi frowned deeply: "Then you mean that Su Ming lied to me?"

Zhao Rang didn't dare to say that, but this possibility is not impossible: "It is also possible that someone in the hospital has written off Mr. Yan. No one can find the information." "Continue to find out." For some

reason, Huo Qishen became more and more uneasy, but he intuited that Yan Yang had concealed a very important matter from him.

The feeling of panic rose again.

Zhao Rang nodded and couldn't find the information, so he could only start with the monitor.

......

Yan Yang didn't know when he fell asleep, let alone how long he woke up.

When he woke up, the needle in his hand had already been pulled out, Yan Yang was dazzled, and after blinking a few times, he suddenly remembered something, opened the quilt and looked down, but saw no blood.