Chapter 8: Believe it or not, cut off your tongue

Yan Yang's heart suddenly rose, and he was inexplicably resisting Huo Qishen's approach.

    He used to be very courageous, and he was not afraid to play the piano in front of hundreds of thousands of people, but now he is horrified just by being stared at by Huo Qishen alone.

    "Yangyang, are you afraid of me?" Huo Qishen's eyes fell on Yan Yang with a hint of scrutiny.

    "No." Yan Yang opened his mouth, his voice hoarse, "The fever has subsided."

    In fact, there is still a low-grade fever, but compared to last night, this fever is nothing, except for the dizziness, the injuries on his body.

    "That's good." The tone was cold, not like Guan didn't care.

    Huo Qishen sat leisurely on the chair, then took out an apple from the fruit basket and began to peel it slowly.

    The sun was just right at noon, and it came in from the window and just fell on his white shirt. He turned against the light, and his face was as handsome as a god.

    A person like Huo Qishen has a sense of superiority that radiates from his bones. He looks exquisite, even his hands are outstanding, and his joints are clearly very slender.

    The two didn't talk much together, and the ward was very quiet, only the sound of apple peeling could be heard.

    Yan Yang squinted and remained silent. After a while, he asked, "Mr. Huo, when will my father's case be retrial?"

    "Why didn't you ask for so long last night?" He asked indifferently while cutting the apple.

    "I'm afraid to make you unhappy."

    Yan Yang closed his eyes. He didn't have the strength last night. Huo Qishen called him and was called away by a phone call. He couldn't even lift his fingers in pain. How could he ask? ?

    "You're quite funny." The man cut off a small piece of apple and played with the tip of the knife, his eyes smiling so lightly that he couldn't see what he was thinking.

    "If you were as smart as you are now when your mother died, you wouldn't have to suffer so much."

    The death of his mother was a scar on Yan Yang's heart. Huo Qishen tore the scar in a single sentence, revealing a bloody pain in his heart.

    Yan Yang's face was a little ugly: "I know, I will always be so sensible and listen to you in the future."

    Huo Qishen raised his slender and beautiful hand, and put the fruit knife with an apple on Yan Yang's lips, with a gentle tone: "To reward you, eat."

Huo Qishen's actions may seem a little caring and intimate to others, but Yan Yang feels ashamed. Whether his attitude towards him is the inhuman torture last night, Feeding him apples today is like training a disobedient dog.

    Yan Yang looked at the knife in his hand, his mouth slightly holding the apple on the tip of the knife.

    Huo Qishen didn't withdraw the knife, he didn't let go, their eyes met in the air, Yan Yang raised his head slightly to look at his face, his eyes swept across his face inch by inch, and finally looked at the knife he was holding, Something burned out in his eyes.

    Yan Yang's pair of eyes are very beautiful, like peach blossom eyes, and the upper corners of the eyes have the arc of the phoenix eyes, which are seductive at every glance and smile.

    The pupils were bright and black like an abyss that could not be seen to the end.

    Yan Yang suddenly had an urge to grab the tip of the knife and let the knife pierce his throat.

    Huo Qishen seemed to be aware of his thoughts, he quickly pulled back the fruit knife, rubbed the tip of the knife too hard on Yan Yang's tongue, and licked the blood on the spot.

    Yan Yang lowered his head subconsciously, and before he could recover, Huo Qishen grabbed his chin, with such force that he almost removed his chin.

    The blood flowed out and overflowed into his hand along the corner of his mouth, and Yan Yang groaned in pain.

    "You want to die?"

    Huo Qishen narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at Yan Yang's bleeding tongue.

    Yan Yang was speechless and could only shake his head. The apple that he bit in his mouth fell out, and there was blood on it.

"Don't lie to me, all the eyes you were thinking about are showing. Yan Yang, don't blame me for not reminding you that your father is still waiting for you in prison. Do you believe that he will die in front of you in the next second?" Huo Qishen's voice was filled with a bit of anger.

    Yan Yang's self-mutilation act just now was a bit unexpected. If he hadn't pulled out the knife in time, the knife would have been more than just cutting his tongue.

    Huo Qishen's eyes turned cold, and sure enough, the wolf cub had not yet been tamed.

Yan Yang looked directly at Huo Qishen, his voice was soft, with a faint vibrato: "Mr. Huo is right, I won't have another time, just now I was dizzy and confused."

    Huo Qishen wanted to bully a lot . He, he always understood, he just got into his hands now, and he won't throw him away before he's had enough.

    Looking at each other, the false tenderness on Huo Qishen's face has slowly faded away, leaving only a cool aftertaste.

    "It's better. Next time you don't have to move your mouth, I'll cut off your tongue, so you don't have to lie to me. The thing I can't bear is deception, so keep your mouth shut."

    Yan Yang looked at the cold air between the man's eyebrows. The essence of a person is not the side he shows, but the side he doesn't show.

    Peeling off the layers of camouflage clothing, Yan Yang suddenly discovered that this is an inhuman demon.

    He can't control his fate and see no hope.

    He is alive now, but for his father, who dare not die until his father is out of danger.