Chapter 45: Surgery

Next, Aunt Wang's case was handed over to a lawyer. Song Yifan walked up to Chu Qing and saw that his mouth was full of white scraps of bananas.

    He pulled out a wet tissue and wiped the corner of his mouth for Chu Qing, his eyes paused, and he carefully lifted the broken hair on his forehead, where a large bag was swollen.

    Song Yifan took a deep breath, with remorse in his eyes.

    Because of his neglect, he was bullied to such a degree by the servants, no wonder he was always thin.

    Song Yifan got up and found an ointment, and pressed Chu Qing's shoulder to apply the medicine to him.

    "Hi..." Chu Qing closed his eyes, his body stiffened into a ball.

    "It hurts?" Song Yifan asked with a frown.

    Chu Qing said honestly: "Well, it hurts."

    "Fool, why didn't you tell me when you were beaten?"

    Chu Qing said aggrieved: "You said I was a fool, so would you listen to a fool?" I told him that Song Yifan never took it to heart.

    He rarely came back. Once he left the house, there were only him and Aunt Wang. Aunt Wang waited for the opportunity to take revenge, and his hunger was light.

    Song Yifan's heart was tight at his words, his left heart twitched twice, and an inexplicable emotion spread from it.

    "Tell me if you are bullied in the future, and I will listen to you."

    This sudden tenderness made Chu Qing almost unable to recognize him. He lowered his head and clenched his fists tightly with his hands hidden in his sleeves.

    Song Yifan was always like this, he didn't have any self-knowledge, and it was clearly himself who bullied him the most.

    After rubbing the medicine for Chu Qing, Song Yifan asked nonchalantly, "Where is the monitor?"

    Chu Qing's body was instantly cold, like a thorn on his back, he couldn't sit still, he bit his lower lip, and his eyes were clear. Wang Wang, very simple.

    "What monitor, what are you talking about?"

    Chu Qing looked like he didn't understand, and he was dumb and stupid. Song Yifan almost laughed angrily: "Don't pretend, I already know that Yan Yang has a monitor installed in this room."

    Chu Qing immediately retorted: "No. He, I installed it myself."

    Song Yifan snorted coldly: "Is your brain enough to know how to install this thing?" Chu Qing     glared

    at a pair of round eyes and whispered, "I installed it!"

Like a fool, Song Yifan was too lazy to watch his poor acting skills.

    "Where is the monitor?"

    Chu Qing pursed his lips tightly, but didn't say anything.

    Song Yifan sneered and said, "Do you think I can't find it if you don't tell me?"

    Judging from the angle of the video that Yan Yang sent him, it is not difficult to guess that it was in the nearby corner. Song Yifan looked around and finally focused his attention on on the air conditioner.

    Chu Qing nervously watched Song Yifan walking towards the monitor, and after seeing him put his hand behind Luluo, he couldn't sit still anymore, stood up and rushed over to grab it.