Chapter 6: Maggots in the sewer

Yan Yang was pressed on the piano board, and the cold touch made him shiver uncontrollably, his body became softer, and he could only completely rely on Huo Qishen.

    Huo Qi deeply grabbed Yan Yang's waist and said in his ear, "Remember? The first time we met, you played the piano on the stage, and I wanted to do this to you the first time I saw you. "

    Yan Yang was in a trance, his toes twitched, and he screamed again in pain, tears falling down with the broken beads.

    He has been playing piano since elementary school. At the age of 18, he passed the tenth grade test and was reported on the Internet as a talented pianist.

    Yan Yang's arrogance and pride is not because he was born in the richest family, but because he plays the piano well and has the capital.

    But now, he was trampled by Huo Qi in his pride.

    Huo Qi was 1.89 meters deep, much taller than Yan Yang. When he hugged him from behind, he could hold him in his arms.

    Yan Yang is a premature baby, and his body is not good when he is small, and he does not exercise much. He is only a little over 1.7 meters tall.

    When others go to college, they will grow a lot, but when he comes to him, the second year of high school will stop.

    If he hadn't been spoiled by the family, he would have bought him various supplements, or his body would have become weaker. This month's ability to last until now is the limit of his body.

    Today, Huo Qishen was humiliated. From noon to the present, he knelt down, got wet in the rain, and was beaten. Such a one-stop "service" was a loss of spirit. That little bit of will that remained in his mind was like a violin. The string is broken.

    At that moment, the eyes were black, the brain was empty, the ears were buzzing, and all thoughts were lost.

    Seeing his half-dead appearance, Huo Qishen flashed annoyance, but he let go of him: "Useless thing."

    Huo Qishen's face was not good: "So squeamish is worse than a woman, you better exercise yourself. I don't want you to faint when I touch you in the future."

To put it nasty, Yan Yang was a plaything he bought, not a vase for viewing.

    Yan Yang's health is not good, but he has heard Yan Yang's mother say it.

    Just exercising is definitely not enough, and supplements are also needed. It is best to take a pound of it and eat it once a week.

    Yan Yang didn't make a sound, and didn't have the strength to make a sound. He was dazed and seemed to hear Huo Qishen's cell phone ringing.

    The person on the other end of the phone didn't know what to say. He only heard Huo Qishen say: "I'll go back immediately, wait for me at home, and I'll call the doctor over."

Yan Yang didn't know who the caller was. But listening to Huo Qi's deeply caring tone, he was either a relative or a lover. In short, it was different from "maggots in the gutter" like him.

After finishing speaking, Huo Qishen got up and went to the bathroom to wash his body. Before leaving, he didn't leave a word, but mercifully covered Yan Yang with a quilt.

    .........

    Zhao Rang was outside, guarding from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

    For four full hours, Huo Qishen did not come out, nor did the waiter enter.

    Could it be...

    Huo Qi has a crush on him, but he has never done anything out of the ordinary.

    Zhao Rang always thought that Huo Qishen was indifferent, until later, when he saw Huo Qishen's eyes looking at Yan Yang, there was an undisguised possessiveness in it.

    Only then did Zhao Rang understand that Huo Qishen was not cold, but wrong.

    Now that Yan Yang was cornered by Huo Qishen, he knelt on the ground and begged for it. With Huo Qishen's ability, he might have to stay overnight.

    Zhao Rangzheng was thinking about whether he should go back first, when he saw the elevator door open.

    Huo Qishen came out from inside, well-dressed and full of energy, as if nothing had happened.

    It was the same as before going in, except that there was one person missing in his arms.

    Zhao Rang frowned. When Huo Qishen came over, he didn't ask any further questions and opened the rear door directly.

    Huo Qishen: "Back to the South Water Bay."

    Zhao Rang glanced back in the rearview mirror, Huo Qishen was in a good mood, and he could see the meat and his taste in his mouth.

That's right, I've been thinking about things that have been in my mind for so long, aren't they just waiting for this moment?

    Zhao Rang suddenly felt a little sympathetic to Yan Yang.

    The journey to South Water Bay takes forty minutes

Zhong, at Nanshuiwan, Zhao Rang was about to loosen his seat belt and send Huo Qishen off.

    Huo Qishen stopped him: "Go back and see Yan Yang. If he is not healthy, take him to the hospital for a check."

    "Okay."

    Watching Huo Qishen go in, Zhao Rang turned the steering wheel to reverse the car and went to Hotel, reported the room number, the waiter looked at him with a strange look.

    After all, something has just happened to that room, and now another man enters, shouldn't it be....

    No wonder the waiter thinks so much, the main thing is that this room is soundproofed, but that room is still The screams were leaked, and when people listened to them, they felt chills down their spines.

    When he got to the door, Zhao Rang took out his room card and swiped the door. When he entered the bedroom, he saw a mess in the room, and then he understood why the waiter was staring at him with strange eyes.

    Zhao Rang glanced at Yan Yang, who was covered with the quilt, and for a moment, he was apprehensive.

    Huo Qishen's ability is really strong, he didn't toss all night, maybe because Yan Yang couldn't stand it and fainted.

    Yan Yang was lying on the bed, the quilt was covering his shoulders, and the exposed neck and shoulders were full of injuries.

    Yan Yangsheng's white, those red-purple bruises are particularly striking and hideous.

    This is just the neck, under the quilt...... Zhao Rang didn't dare to think about it.

    Zhao Rang was Huo Qishen's personal assistant. Although he was close, he had to avoid suspicion. He picked up Yan Yang with the quilt and sent him to the hospital.